Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 411 412 413 414 415... 2985
astelin
astelin Legendary player Level 61 02/04/2014 07:49 AM
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● 24/7 Auctions! Make a GUI where people can use /auction, Then they can pick quick auction [the /auction we have today] and a long auction where there would be a GUI with all the long auctions using /auctions. We can give the auction a title, Reserve price, Starting price, Bid list, Closing date and more. Why?: This improves out auction system and helps players get what they want for the item they are selling, Rather than under selling it. Houses?: Yeah, You might auction a house with a certain amount of days but after a few days you would expect the days to go down like usual and that will update in /auctions New titles: Impatient = Do 100 quick auctions Patient = Do 100 Long auctions Auctioneer = Do 1000 auctions Alpha Auctioneer = Do 5000 auctions King Of Auctioneering = Do 10000 auctions Hope you get ideas, Or consider this suggestion. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
24/7 Auctions!

Make a GUI where people can use /auction, Then they can pick quick auction [the /auction we have today] and a long auction where there would be a GUI with all the long auctions using /auctions.

We can give the auction a title, Reserve price, Starting price, Bid list, Closing date and more.

Why?: This improves out auction system and helps players get what they want for the item they are selling, Rather than under selling it.

Houses?: Yeah, You might auction a house with a certain amount of days but after a few days you would expect the days to go down like usual and that will update in /auctions

New titles:
Impatient = Do 100 quick auctions
Patient = Do 100 Long auctions
Auctioneer = Do 1000 auctions
Alpha Auctioneer = Do 5000 auctions
King Of Auctioneering = Do 10000 auctions

Hope you get ideas, Or consider this suggestion.

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Swiftyz
Swiftyz Legendary player Level 115 02/04/2014 03:04 PM
My Suggestion is: 1): In Leaderboard Most Score won in Deathmatches. 2):Make a race on Foot, Example: from LS to LV or any place.
My Suggestion is:

1): In Leaderboard Most Score won in Deathmatches.
2):Make a race on Foot, Example: from LS to LV or any place.
PLAYING HERE SINCE 2013
lukeRambo
lukeRambo Level 18 02/04/2014 04:08 PM
Well players would abuse that they would call their friends to stay still and just kill them Think what players cant abuse and then share!
In Leaderboard Most Score won in Deathmatches.
Well players would abuse that they would call their friends to stay still and just kill them
Think what players cant abuse and then share!
[IMG]https://i58.tinypic.com/2woahzn.jpg[/IMG]
HADA
HADA Pickpocket Level 43 02/04/2014 05:46 PM
make minimum of /hit (bounty) :10k
make minimum of /hit (bounty) :10k
Pisssou
Pisssou Level 115 02/04/2014 06:37 PM
I Suggest to Add RP When you win events Because it is a game played with other players and your getting known by winning : 150 RP for winning event . Thanks :D
I Suggest to Add RP When you win events Because it is a game played with other players and your getting known by winning : 150 RP for winning event . Thanks :D
Swiftyz
Swiftyz Legendary player Level 115 02/04/2014 08:21 PM
Another Suggestion: Add Cocaine/Marijuana in Hidden Packages. For Non premium players 20grams of Cocaine/Marijuana. For premium players 40Grams of Cocaine/Marijuana. Sorry For spamming this Thread but i can't use EDIT.
Another Suggestion:

Add Cocaine/Marijuana in Hidden Packages.

For Non premium players 20grams of Cocaine/Marijuana.
For premium players 40Grams of Cocaine/Marijuana.

Sorry For spamming this Thread but i can't use EDIT.
PLAYING HERE SINCE 2013
Legit
Legit Legendary player Level 72 03/04/2014 12:32 AM
I want to suggest that you put spawn spots in all big towns like LS, and SF for the jet pack because we are paying 3 USD and have to drive all the way to the desert everytime and it makes me not want to buy it again because its a waste of time to drive their and take the fly all the way back. Please take my suggestion
I want to suggest that you put spawn spots in all big towns like LS, and SF for the jet pack because we are paying 3 USD and have to drive all the way to the desert everytime and it makes me not want to buy it again because its a waste of time to drive their and take the fly all the way back.

Please take my suggestion
Have any questions/problems feel free to message me on /web
carot
carot Experienced player Level 55 03/04/2014 01:52 AM
I agree with chacep about Jetpack its true ...
carot
carot Experienced player Level 55 03/04/2014 01:54 AM
Also about Auctions. Why wait 15 min to make another one .. make it 5...
Also about Auctions. Why wait 15 min to make another one .. make it 5...
Sparkz
Sparkz Legendary player Level 108 03/04/2014 04:38 AM
please dont spam this thread and say that 'i agree with chacep and stuff. if you got something to suggest please suggest it.
please dont spam this thread and say that 'i agree with chacep and stuff. if you got something to suggest please suggest it.
1... 411 412 413 414 415... 2985