Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059... 2971
Toby4
Toby4 n00b Level 77 15/02/2020 05:53 AM
Add armour on Props management Vehicles.
Add armour on Props management Vehicles.
Tzurez4k
Tzurez4k n00b Level 106 15/02/2020 10:06 AM
we should be able to call for Minigun, Molotov, RPG and flamethrower as it was used to be thru /phone, but keep the same price
we should be able to call for Minigun, Molotov, RPG and flamethrower as it was used to be thru /phone, but keep the same price
404BrokenNotFound
404BrokenNotFound Executioner Level 89 15/02/2020 03:07 PM
Chess minigame should be added
Chess minigame should be added
Nitish
Nitish Friendly Level 76 15/02/2020 03:19 PM
when we use to find near by ATM through /gps it shows us the robbed one soo instead of robbed it should show not robbed
when we use to find near by ATM through /gps it shows us the robbed one soo instead of robbed it should show not robbed
WUW
WUW Legendary player Level 133 15/02/2020 09:31 PM
-Players with aimbot should get banned for 30days if its first time, if its second time they should get banned for 60 days, if third time then 90 days and so on untill perma, because there are actually a lot of players with ab who were banned for it and now they use it rare and carefully(especially with sniper and mg), but eventually they are gonna get banned some day and banning them for 30+days would be fair i think. There are also other cheaters who use lets say godmode or speed or walls etc. but its easy to catch them+ the anti cheat catchs them most of the times thats why 30 days for other cheats is fair enough but aimbot is hard to catch if they dont use it like crazy, especially as i mentioned before people who were banned for aimbot are using it carefully and they use it on sniper and mg which makes it even harder to catch.
-Players with aimbot should get banned for 30days if its first time, if its second time they should get banned for 60 days, if third time then 90 days and so on untill perma, because there are actually a lot of players with ab who were banned for it and now they use it rare and carefully(especially with sniper and mg), but eventually they are gonna get banned some day and banning them for 30+days would be fair i think. There are also other cheaters who use lets say godmode or speed or walls etc. but its easy to catch them+ the anti cheat catchs them most of the times thats why 30 days for other cheats is fair enough but aimbot is hard to catch if they dont use it like crazy, especially as i mentioned before people who were banned for aimbot are using it carefully and they use it on sniper and mg which makes it even harder to catch.

Triads4Life
gordenfraymon
gordenfraymon Level 3 16/02/2020 02:28 AM
Please make some changes to the arresting system. It's pretty OP since the cop simply gets out of his vehicle, then presses ALT and you get arrested and you can't even do anything to defend yourself. Like, you commit an one star crime then 5 cops come to your location and simply get out of their vehicles and arrest you instantly, it's not even fair or fun at all.
Please make some changes to the arresting system. It's pretty OP since the cop simply gets out of his vehicle, then presses ALT and you get arrested and you can't even do anything to defend yourself. Like, you commit an one star crime then 5 cops come to your location and simply get out of their vehicles and arrest you instantly, it's not even fair or fun at all.
uCi
uCi Level 90 16/02/2020 03:48 AM
Gang player without premium should be able to /highlight player in gang
SavageKid
SavageKid Legendary player Level 68 16/02/2020 04:20 AM
This is already a feature...Press N> Gang> highlight team member. Gang bosses should be the only ones allowed to locate teammates. Increase the perks of being a gang boss(increase max revenue to 100k and better weapons at their bases)
This is already a feature...Press N> Gang> highlight team member.
Gang bosses should be the only ones allowed to locate teammates. Increase the perks of being a gang boss(increase max revenue to 100k and better weapons at their bases)

Nobody on this earth is perfect. Everybody has their flaws; everybody has their dark secrets and vices.

uCi
uCi Level 90 16/02/2020 05:37 AM
I am talking about all online gang members
This is already a feature...Press N> Gang> highlight team member.
I am talking about all online gang members
HonestlySmit
HonestlySmit Experienced player Level 32 16/02/2020 06:33 AM
Hi, U should add writtings our own car like the org vehicles we can write on our own vehicles that would be great and also make it for premium players only so that it would be easily identified by other players..i think its a great idea..
Hi, U should add writtings our own car like the org vehicles we can write on our own vehicles that would be great and also make it for premium players only so that it would be easily identified by other players..i think its a great idea..

If you need any HELP then send me a Message
1... 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059... 2971