Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 2967 2968 2969 2970 2971 2972
OfficerHOOMAN
OfficerHOOMAN Level 34 27/04/2024 01:10 PM
Please add this command : /Unblock < id > which is working the same way as /removeblocked < id > . It is much more easier to type.
Please add this command : /Unblock < id > which is working the same way as /removeblocked < id > . It is much more easier to type.
parisukatnaugat
parisukatnaugat Talkative Level 45 27/04/2024 04:40 PM
when u steal car of a gang member you shouldn't get stars it should be a way of gang fights
when u steal car of a gang member you shouldn't get stars
it should be a way of gang fights
VooX
VooX Level 11 27/04/2024 08:02 PM
This text is displayed only for administrators
Kajmak
Kajmak Headhunter Level 87 27/04/2024 08:07 PM
Add a notification and time in the organizer in /phone when an assassin contract becomes available again similar to heists or houses/hotels expiring. Add different zombies in event undead nightmare that only spawn after some time has passed: one with ~1.5x speed moving about as fast as a crouching player and one with more health, all variants should have different models/colors. Rework the minigame system. Examples: you can invite a friend and fight in a 2v2 TDM against whoever joins, you invite 3 people select your teammate and fight against the other 2, you can start a minigame that can't be joined via command but only nearby players can with the menu, you can start some minigames by yourself to practice without any wager/reward(pool, basketball, dancing). New players can't be remotely invited until they reach 5-10 hours played to prevent veterans from abusing the feature, you can disable inviting from settings. To eliminate outnumbered(3v2) TDMs you get put in a queue, only when an opponent joins both of you enter it at the same time. If another player doesn't you can't join.
Add a notification and time in the organizer in /phone when an assassin contract becomes available again similar to heists or houses/hotels expiring.

Add different zombies in event undead nightmare that only spawn after some time has passed: one with ~1.5x speed moving about as fast as a crouching player and one with more health, all variants should have different models/colors.

Rework the minigame system. Examples: you can invite a friend and fight in a 2v2 TDM against whoever joins, you invite 3 people select your teammate and fight against the other 2, you can start a minigame that can't be joined via command but only nearby players can with the menu, you can start some minigames by yourself to practice without any wager/reward(pool, basketball, dancing). New players can't be remotely invited until they reach 5-10 hours played to prevent veterans from abusing the feature, you can disable inviting from settings.
To eliminate outnumbered(3v2) TDMs you get put in a queue, only when an opponent joins both of you enter it at the same time. If another player doesn't you can't join.

niCe please put an autocannon on the stuntplane
Nassim99
Nassim99 Legendary player Level 46 27/04/2024 08:22 PM
Ban the NRG, FCR, Sanchez from the carmeet, because literally players are bringing nrgs and parking infront of other vehicles to steal votes, and it's actually a CARMEET, not a " bikemeet ". thanks in advance.
Ban the NRG, FCR, Sanchez from the carmeet, because literally players are bringing nrgs and parking infront of other vehicles to steal votes, and it's actually a CARMEET, not a " bikemeet ". thanks in advance.
beastey beastey 27/04/2024 08:30 PM
Hi, I would like to add more to this that, Players are actually abusing this bike method and farming cash like WhiteWalker (s2 Player) as an example, He Literally uses Nrg-500 and un-properly parks it in between two vehicles of other players that are parked properly and came for some carmeet wins. This player abuses this method and farms cash according to him he has farmed almost 7.5m in 3-4 days. And its not just this guy, Alot of other players are using cycles too, Parks un-properly in between cars and Steal votes. Hopefully this will be solved soon. Thank you.
Hi, I would like to add more to this that, Players are actually abusing this bike method and farming cash like WhiteWalker (s2 Player) as an example, He Literally uses Nrg-500 and un-properly parks it in between two vehicles of other players that are parked properly and came for some carmeet wins. This player abuses this method and farms cash according to him he has farmed almost 7.5m in 3-4 days. And its not just this guy, Alot of other players are using cycles too, Parks un-properly in between cars and Steal votes.
Hopefully this will be solved soon.
Thank you.
APD APD 28/04/2024 05:44 AM
when someone tries to vote in car meet, it gives option to vote positvielyl and negatively mentioning the name of vehicle he is voting. So why can't voter see if its nrg or why do you have false intention that he misclicked vote not once but multiple time lol
when someone tries to vote in car meet, it gives option to vote positvielyl and negatively mentioning the name of vehicle he is voting. So why can't voter see if its nrg or why do you have false intention that he misclicked vote not once but multiple time lol
beastey beastey 28/04/2024 11:55 AM
Have you ever seen some of them ramming their Bikes inside your car at the meet? yes? Well that's what I have reported here. lol Addition to this, Some of the voters are in such a hurry that they don't just see the option (including me too) Spam the Y or N option and moves on. lol
Have you ever seen some of them ramming their Bikes inside your car at the meet? yes? Well that's what I have reported here.
lol
Addition to this, Some of the voters are in such a hurry that they don't just see the option (including me too) Spam the Y or N option and moves on.
lol
Elna40
Elna40 Level 49 27/04/2024 08:44 PM
HI hope you have a good time thank you for your time and appreciate all your efforts
HI
hope you have a good time
This text is displayed only for administrators

thank you for your time and appreciate all your efforts
Mrunexpected Mrunexpected 28/04/2024 02:01 PM
What's the point of a hidden suggestion if the players cant react to it
Mrunexpected Mrunexpected 28/04/2024 02:01 PM
Elna40 Elna40 28/04/2024 02:56 PM
sorry , i wanted to post it as a reply to previous post above mine . its a reply but still for administration , there is name(s) in it , so i don't like it be visible , its a suggestion too . i hope you recieved your answer
sorry , i wanted to post it as a reply to previous post above mine . its a reply but still for administration , there is name(s) in it , so i don't like it be visible , its a suggestion too . i hope you recieved your answer
MaNiTi MaNiTi Administrator 28/04/2024 04:29 PM
This is not the right way to report a player, please create a thread with report tag in the next time!
This is not the right way to report a player, please create a thread with report tag in the next time!
RIZW4N
RIZW4N Nobody Special Level 26 29/04/2024 05:44 AM
Hello! Hope everyone is doing well. I don't know if it is a bug or just a normal game feature. When a player goes undercover as a cop, if he has premium, still his name becomes white in the chat. Also, many players, including me, have police cars with stringers, and I guess many players use other weapons too. So, when we tap ctrl for boost, the mike on the police car turns on, I mean, it says the player to stop his car. Then what is the meaning of being undercover when a player can easily identify an undercover cop without hacking the database? I guess it's not a bug. But please think about this. Thank you.
Hello!
Hope everyone is doing well. I don't know if it is a bug or just a normal game feature. When a player goes undercover as a cop, if he has premium, still his name becomes white in the chat. Also, many players, including me, have police cars with stringers, and I guess many players use other weapons too. So, when we tap ctrl for boost, the mike on the police car turns on, I mean, it says the player to stop his car. Then what is the meaning of being undercover when a player can easily identify an undercover cop without hacking the database? I guess it's not a bug. But please think about this.

Thank you.
RIZW4N

All people are nothing but tools.
Mrunexpected
Mrunexpected Hustler Level 33 29/04/2024 10:57 PM
Add commands : /mz = /moneyzone /mc = /moneycourier /mb = moneybag /obj = /objective /unblock = /removeblocked /player (without including ur own id to open ur /player stats)
Add commands :
/mz = /moneyzone
/mc = /moneycourier
/mb = moneybag
/obj = /objective
/unblock = /removeblocked
/player (without including ur own id to open ur /player stats)
To anyone who cries and accuses niCe and staff of being unjust and unfair, just remind yourself that their servers are free and the only option that exists is to obey
DirtyImpala
DirtyImpala Bully Level 54 30/04/2024 04:58 AM
You can remove Avatar while If you use custom avatar
You can remove Avatar while If you use custom avatar
Mrunexpected
Mrunexpected Hustler Level 33 30/04/2024 09:27 AM
Suggestion about meth labs At the moment, meth labs are rarely used to cook meth since they are either too far and take too long to go to them or they are surounded by many cops and its a long and risky activity just to cook 100k worth of drugs. So i suggest you add a boost that affects the meth yields or also add /bonus and /nonstop that affects how much meth you cook per batch. It could be that u get + 70 grams for every 100% bonus or 7 grams per 10% of bonus. If the added number is not a whole number nad it has decimals then just round it down to the nearest smaller while number. In total during bonuses and 100% non stop u would get 240 grams per cook
Suggestion about meth labs
At the moment, meth labs are rarely used to cook meth since they are either too far and take too long to go to them or they are surounded by many cops and its a long and risky activity just to cook 100k worth of drugs. So i suggest you add a boost that affects the meth yields or also add /bonus and /nonstop that affects how much meth you cook per batch. It could be that u get + 70 grams for every 100% bonus or 7 grams per 10% of bonus. If the added number is not a whole number nad it has decimals then just round it down to the nearest smaller while number. In total during bonuses and 100% non stop u would get 240 grams per cook
To anyone who cries and accuses niCe and staff of being unjust and unfair, just remind yourself that their servers are free and the only option that exists is to obey
Mrunexpected Mrunexpected 30/04/2024 09:28 AM
Note that methlabs currently are used by toxic traders who only care about that "sweet" 100k profit of theirs
Note that methlabs currently are used by toxic traders who only care about that "sweet" 100k profit of theirs
1... 2967 2968 2969 2970 2971 2972