Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Unban request

TheHoryzons
TheHoryzons Scam Artist Level 37 30/01/2021 03:23 PM
Hello, i'd like to request a unban if is it possible, i know i did some unfair things but that was a long ago and i am already punished enough and i will do my best. Thank you in advance.
Hello, i'd like to request a unban if is it possible, i know i did some unfair things but that was a long ago and i am already punished enough and i will do my best.

Thank you in advance.
Amey
Amey Level 57 30/01/2021 03:25 PM
You are permanently banned, you are not welcome here
You are permanently banned, you are not welcome here
TheHoryzons
TheHoryzons Scam Artist Level 37 30/01/2021 03:26 PM
I know i am, thats why i am requesting an unban. You're not the brightest bulb in the box..
I know i am, thats why i am requesting an unban. You're not the brightest bulb in the box..
Grotti
Grotti Contender Level 103 30/01/2021 03:59 PM
Incase you didn't understand what he said, there is no chance of getting unban once you are permanently banned. You should've thought about this before you broke the rules
Incase you didn't understand what he said, there is no chance of getting unban once you are permanently banned. You should've thought about this before you broke the rules
TheHoryzons
TheHoryzons Scam Artist Level 37 30/01/2021 04:26 PM
Bruh it's request, that means i am trying to request something, why plebs like you have to respond to that? The first guy is obviously stupid, i am requesting unban and he replied that i am banned, which is obvious, thats why i am requesting an unban in the first place, and i know what permanent means, thats also why the hell i am requesting an unban and not waiting for it to end becuase its permanent, your messages are useless, so please, dont spam.
Bruh it's request, that means i am trying to request something, why plebs like you have to respond to that? The first guy is obviously stupid, i am requesting unban and he replied that i am banned, which is obvious, thats why i am requesting an unban in the first place, and i know what permanent means, thats also why the hell i am requesting an unban and not waiting for it to end becuase its permanent, your messages are useless, so please, dont spam.
LeXuZ
LeXuZ Godfather Level 178 30/01/2021 04:32 PM
You are not welcome here.
You are not welcome here.
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.