Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Ban for auto-reconnect

Chillax
Chillax Nobody Special Level 54 16/08/2021 08:37 AM
Hi, I just recently got banned for auto-reconnect, while im not using any kind of cheats, or i just got banned for lags? or something? since i know the scenario of what happened, i get timeout every 2-3 minutes, it says "Lost connection to the server. Reconnecting.." "The server is restarting" also my connection is stable too, restarting my modem many times, re-installed samp and game, still my issue wasn't resolved at all, and traceroute too, i really don't know how i got banned for this, please help me to solve my issue, Thanks Ingame name; KozA
Hi, I just recently got banned for auto-reconnect, while im not using any kind of cheats, or i just got banned for lags? or something? since i know the scenario of what happened, i get timeout every 2-3 minutes, it says "Lost connection to the server. Reconnecting.." "The server is restarting" also my connection is stable too, restarting my modem many times, re-installed samp and game, still my issue wasn't resolved at all, and traceroute too, i really don't know how i got banned for this, please help me to solve my issue, Thanks

Ingame name; KozA
Mano
Mano Level 183 16/08/2021 02:13 PM
Hi, As I said in another post a while ago, SA-MP and more specifically our server tracks 3 different ways a player could leave the server. 1. You crash 2. You /q or leave the game from the game menu 3. You get kicked/banned (Both are the same category) Auto reconnect is really only concerned with 2 and 3. What happened in your case was you got kicked for high packetloss And joined back 1 second later. Which got you immediately banned.
Hi,

As I said in another post a while ago, SA-MP and more specifically our server tracks 3 different ways a player could leave the server.
1. You crash
2. You /q or leave the game from the game menu
3. You get kicked/banned (Both are the same category)

Auto reconnect is really only concerned with 2 and 3.

What happened in your case was you got kicked for high packetloss
16.8.2021 08:31:54 (ANTICHEAT) KozA has been kicked for high packetloss (16.49%)

And joined back 1 second later.
16.8.2021 08:31:55 [join] KozA has joined the server

Which got you immediately banned.
16.8.2021 08:31:55 (BAN) KozA has been banned for 30 days for auto-reconnect
Chillax
Chillax Nobody Special Level 54 17/08/2021 11:43 AM
what should i do to prove, that i don't having any reconnect thing, i got banned for the second time.
what should i do to prove, that i don't having any reconnect thing, i got banned for the second time.
Chillax
Chillax Nobody Special Level 54 17/08/2021 12:03 PM
or is that a thing, that i will remain banned? or i can give you the "threads" that i just posted, previously, for this problem. https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/63782/#post-590498 https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/63897/?page=1
or is that a thing, that i will remain banned? or i can give you the "threads" that i just posted, previously, for this problem.

https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/63782/#post-590498
https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/63897/?page=1
Chillax
Chillax Nobody Special Level 54 17/08/2021 05:26 PM
keeping this active, until an administrator replies forward.
Molasses
Molasses Advanced player Level 24 17/08/2021 08:13 PM
@Chillax SAMP client has already auto reconnect when server kicks you, you got this message : Server Closed The Connection then Samp Client shouldn't Call that IP again as admin Mano say that is fair ban auto-reconnect is harmful to server ip like DDos attack Please fix your samp Client update to R4 don't use mods Thank you,Molasses
@Chillax SAMP client has already auto reconnect
when server kicks you, you got this message :
Server Closed The Connection
then Samp Client shouldn't Call that IP again
as admin Mano say
And joined back 1 second later
that is fair ban auto-reconnect is harmful to server ip like DDos attack
Please fix your samp Client update to R4 don't use mods
This text is displayed only for administrators

Thank you,Molasses
Chillax
Chillax Nobody Special Level 54 18/08/2021 07:46 AM
so didn't i mention that? that i didn't get, it says "reconnecting.." doesn't even say "closed the connection" also "i re-install my samp too many times" i said above there.
when server kicks you, you got this message :
Server Closed The Connection

so didn't i mention that? that i didn't get, it says "reconnecting.." doesn't even say "closed the connection" also "i re-install my samp too many times" i said above there.
xVikrant
xVikrant Illustrator Level 36 18/08/2021 10:56 AM
Sometimes, it shows "Lost connection to the server. Reconnecting...".
@Chillax SAMP client has already auto reconnect when server kicks you, you got this message : Server Closed The Connection then Samp Client shouldn't Call that IP again as admin Mano say that is fair ban auto-reconnect is harmful to server ip like DDos attack Please fix your samp Client update to R4 don't use mods Thank you,Molasses

Sometimes, it shows "Lost connection to the server. Reconnecting...".
Chillax
Chillax Nobody Special Level 54 18/08/2021 04:23 PM
Mano
Mano Level 183 18/08/2021 07:27 PM
I don't know why, I already explained to you everything. As far as I know there are no false positives with this detection, you are either using auto reconnect or you don't, it's pretty simple. It is also very unusual that this happened to you thrice now. You will remain banned.
I don't know why, I already explained to you everything.
As far as I know there are no false positives with this detection, you are either using auto reconnect or you don't, it's pretty simple.
It is also very unusual that this happened to you thrice now.
You will remain banned.
This thread has been locked.