Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se

S1 - R1C1 is a Scammer!

SheeDER
SheeDER Level 33 3.3.2018 01:55
So i asked him, if he wants to change his name like almost my name for 800k( [S]avage_Is_B0SS) . He said yes but first send me the money, so i said i send u 400k and then when u change it again 400k ... So i sent the first 400k and he never changed his name .. After that he said that he will not change it I have screens but i cannot upload them .. if some admin wants them i will show them .. they are logs aswell So i dont think this thread will help .. will try my luck If i dont have luck, I wanna warn all s1 players not to do Bussines with him :d
So i asked him, if he wants to change his name like almost my name for 800k( [S]avage_Is_B0SS) . He said yes but first send me the money, so i said i send u 400k and then when u change it again 400k ... So i sent the first 400k and he never changed his name ..
After that he said that he will not change it
I have screens but i cannot upload them .. if some admin wants them i will show them .. they are logs aswell
So i dont think this thread will help .. will try my luck
If i dont have luck, I wanna warn all s1 players not to do Bussines with him :d
Mex
Mex Level 109 3.3.2018 02:02
Hello SheeDER You are not going to be refunded since it's your fault according to rule and I don't know who force you to tell him to change his name to a name similar to yours, Wait for admin reply and be patient.
Hello SheeDER
You are not going to be refunded since it's your fault according to rule
11. Lending money, sending money and unlocking vehicle is at your own risk.
and I don't know who force you to tell him to change his name to a name similar to yours, Wait for admin reply and be patient.
SheeDER
SheeDER Level 33 3.3.2018 02:03
Mex, its done, when he saw the post here , he gave me the money back, but thx for ure Help :) Admin can lock it now :) But be all carefully with R1C1
Mex, its done, when he saw the post here , he gave me the money back, but thx for ure Help :)
Admin can lock it now :)
But be all carefully with R1C1
SavageKid
SavageKid Legendární hráč Level 68 3.3.2018 02:04
Why,why just why? You may not be refunded because it's your fault. Oh wait i've got to add some thing. You could of simply ask the player nicely and if he doesn't respond just tell him to read /Rules-impersination of a player if forbitted and he might change it. he gave me the money back When you go ingame please look at /Rules to avoid these problems and also use /Edit to stop spamming. SavageKid
So i asked him, if he wants to change his name like almost my name for 800

Why,why just why?
You may not be refunded because it's your fault.

Oh wait i've got to add some thing.
You could of simply ask the player nicely and if he doesn't respond just tell him to read /Rules-impersination of a player if forbitted and he might change it.
[quote]he gave me the money back[/img]
When you go ingame please look at /Rules to avoid these problems and also use /Edit to stop spamming.

SavageKid

Nobody on this earth is perfect. Everybody has their flaws; everybody has their dark secrets and vices.

Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.