Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se

Ban Appeal

Amarnix100
Amarnix100 Vandal Level 24 24.8.2019 17:50
Yo, I just got banned for 30 by Mr.Mano over here that thinks i'm using cheats, I assure you I'm not For reference some Yolanda dude was chasin' me and then just when I was about to get away, BAM, You have been banned for 30 days. I am willing to accept this ban only IF you tell the exact reason I was banned. Regards, Amarnix100
Yo, I just got banned for 30 by Mr.Mano over here that thinks i'm using cheats, I assure you I'm not
For reference some Yolanda dude was chasin' me and then just when I was about to get away, BAM, You have been banned for 30 days. I am willing to accept this ban only IF you tell the exact reason I was banned.

Regards, Amarnix100
You can act tough, but everyone slips up once in a while
Mano
Mano Level 183 24.8.2019 18:11
I have posted information for other administrators to review.
I have posted information for other administrators to review.
Tento text je zobrazen pouze pro administrátory
Amarnix100
Amarnix100 Vandal Level 24 24.8.2019 18:12
First of all, thank you for such a quick reply, second of all, what information? Can I access this information so I could see it myself, Is this a youtube video or something else. Regards, Amarnix100
First of all, thank you for such a quick reply, second of all, what information? Can I access this information so I could see it myself, Is this a youtube video or something else.

Regards, Amarnix100
Bisu
Bisu Legendární hráč Level 72 24.8.2019 18:58
Hi Amarix100, I will answer some of your concerns so Admins may concentrate on working on the evidence they have. The Information and proofs Admins have is private to them. You will not be able to see it nor comment on it. Be sure and understand that whatever the call they make will be based on facts and their experience so there is no need for you to worry if you have not used anything forbidden. Please be patient and wait for their response. If you'll have anything more to add please use "edit" on your last message not to flood the thread. Thanks for your time
Hi Amarix100,

I will answer some of your concerns so Admins may concentrate on working on the evidence they have.

The Information and proofs Admins have is private to them. You will not be able to see it nor comment on it. Be sure and understand that whatever the call they make will be based on facts and their experience so there is no need for you to worry if you have not used anything forbidden. Please be patient and wait for their response. If you'll have anything more to add please use "edit" on your last message not to flood the thread.

Thanks for your time
Amarnix100
Amarnix100 Vandal Level 24 24.8.2019 19:46
Just a quick question, have y'all decided on this matter, am I getting unbanned or not, I just wanna know, I'm dyin' of curiosity. Regards, Amarnix100
Just a quick question, have y'all decided on this matter, am I getting unbanned or not, I just wanna know, I'm dyin' of curiosity.

Regards, Amarnix100
DareDevill
DareDevill Level 126 24.8.2019 19:53
Evidence has been reviewed, and it seems you used mod/cheat to gain advantage over other players. Wait 30 days, or you could purchase an unban from the Game Shop. Make sure to remove your cheats/mods before you get unbanned
Evidence has been reviewed, and it seems you used mod/cheat to gain advantage over other players. Wait 30 days, or you could purchase an unban from the Game Shop. Make sure to remove your cheats/mods before you get unbanned
Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.