Potvrzení

Potvrzení

Registrovat se
Přihlásit se

My car voided

1 2
TIvsTIP
TIvsTIP Lupič Level 62 6.7.2020 18:48
Today, around 30 minutes ago in s2 I bought a Sandking for $13,666,666 from auction, saved it in garage, and 10 minutes earlier it disappeared from /savedvehicles, mechanic and I couldn't order a replacement vehicle from Mors Mutual Insurance. I would like a refund or some kind of help if possible, thanks in advance!
Today, around 30 minutes ago in s2 I bought a Sandking for $13,666,666 from auction, saved it in garage, and 10 minutes earlier it disappeared from /savedvehicles, mechanic and I couldn't order a replacement vehicle from Mors Mutual Insurance. I would like a refund or some kind of help if possible, thanks in advance!
Vinox
Vinox Level 81 6.7.2020 19:03
Hi, It happened to me before, but it worked after i restarted the game, can you do the same and let me know if it works?
Hi,

It happened to me before, but it worked after i restarted the game, can you do the same and let me know if it works?

Since 2012
TIvsTIP
TIvsTIP Lupič Level 62 6.7.2020 19:04
I relogged twice, nothing works, I have tried approaching the garage I saved it in, nothing, /savedvehicles, mechanic, mors mutual insurance - nothing worked.
I relogged twice, nothing works, I have tried approaching the garage I saved it in, nothing, /savedvehicles, mechanic, mors mutual insurance - nothing worked.
MaNiTi
MaNiTi Kmotr Level 114 6.7.2020 19:25
Informations for Admins.
Informations for Admins.
Tento text je zobrazen pouze pro administrátory

They can never break us down 'cause we're golden
Hazard1
Hazard1 Hlavní Administrátor Epický hráč Level 112 6.7.2020 19:25
Are you certain that you have saved it? Probably you left the red checkpoint without saving the car, or you lagged and you couldn't save it properly.
Are you certain that you have saved it? Probably you left the red checkpoint without saving the car, or you lagged and you couldn't save it properly.
TIvsTIP
TIvsTIP Lupič Level 62 6.7.2020 19:27
Im 1000 percent sure I saved it, because I called it multiple times by mechanic to deliver it to where I am. My friend can confirm I called the car while we completed a heist in LV, I'm not that of a newbie to not save a car worth a fortune.
Im 1000 percent sure I saved it, because I called it multiple times by mechanic to deliver it to where I am. My friend can confirm I called the car while we completed a heist in LV, I'm not that of a newbie to not save a car worth a fortune.
TIvsTIP
TIvsTIP Lupič Level 62 6.7.2020 19:31
What's about it: Full FT Sandking with GL and Stingers bought by [L.H]ElChapo by auction around 17:30-18:00 in-game time for $13,666,666. I saved it in Commerce Garage, I have used it and called it by mechanic multiple times, then after a while I tried to call it again but I couldn't, checked /savedvehicles, Mechanic and Mors Mutual Insurance, but couldn't find anything, so I made this post with the intention of getting it back or getting refunded. If you don't believe you can check logs on this time. Another players nicknamed muneebmughees or so also bidded for it but I won the auction for the Sandking. If there's anything else I need to specify, I will.
What's about it: Full FT Sandking with GL and Stingers bought by [L.H]ElChapo by auction around 17:30-18:00 in-game time for $13,666,666. I saved it in Commerce Garage, I have used it and called it by mechanic multiple times, then after a while I tried to call it again but I couldn't, checked /savedvehicles, Mechanic and Mors Mutual Insurance, but couldn't find anything, so I made this post with the intention of getting it back or getting refunded. If you don't believe you can check logs on this time. Another players nicknamed muneebmughees or so also bidded for it but I won the auction for the Sandking. If there's anything else I need to specify, I will.
Overd0se
Overd0se Level 99 6.7.2020 19:33
You lost your Sandking because you saved your comet at the same garage after 1h.
You lost your Sandking because you saved your comet at the same garage after 1h.
TIvsTIP
TIvsTIP Lupič Level 62 6.7.2020 19:36
It's impossible, the Sandking wasn't at the garage, I always /respawn my cars when I don't use them, even if it's true, I should be able to call it from Mors but I can't...
It's impossible, the Sandking wasn't at the garage, I always /respawn my cars when I don't use them, even if it's true, I should be able to call it from Mors but I can't...
TIvsTIP
TIvsTIP Lupič Level 62 6.7.2020 19:36
And by the way I went with that Comet to search for the Sandking because I already wasn't able to find it beforehand.
And by the way I went with that Comet to search for the Sandking because I already wasn't able to find it beforehand.
1 2
Toto téma bylo zamknuto kvůli neaktivitě.