Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Banned in Los santos 2 | ShArK

1 2
ShaarKy
ShaarKy Legendary player Level 36 09/07/2020 02:58 AM
Server: Los Santos 2 In-game name: ShArK Hey There, i made a bid of 545k and got crashed , after i relogged i got a bugged infernus i told admin remove this car i cant spawn or nothing he gave me my money back , after 2 hours of gameplay he banned me with the reason "scamming me?" first of all , i never scammed a person in this server everyone know me in this server i sell hotdogs with hotdogs car and help to everyone!!!! never scammed no one !!!!!!!! plz unban me this is really unfair ban WHY THE HELL SHOULD I SCAM AN ADMIN.. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND !!!!!!
Server: Los Santos 2
In-game name: ShArK

Hey There,

i made a bid of 545k and got crashed , after i relogged i got a bugged infernus i told admin remove this car i cant spawn or nothing he gave me my money back , after 2 hours of gameplay he banned me with the reason "scamming me?" first of all , i never scammed a person in this server everyone know me in this server i sell hotdogs with hotdogs car and help to everyone!!!! never scammed no one !!!!!!!! plz unban me this is really unfair ban WHY THE HELL SHOULD I SCAM AN ADMIN.. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND !!!!!!
ShaarKy
ShaarKy Legendary player Level 36 09/07/2020 03:01 AM
I Respect all admins,server players i never scammed or tried to scam i had a bug its not my fault!!!! all my progress has gone to waste. i hope someone will unban me because this is really not fair ! i am legit player
I Respect all admins,server players i never scammed or tried to scam i had a bug its not my fault!!!! all my progress has gone to waste. i hope someone will unban me because this is really not fair ! i am legit player
ShaarKy
ShaarKy Legendary player Level 36 09/07/2020 03:03 AM
Corgi
Corgi Legendary player Level 87 09/07/2020 06:40 AM
You clearly made a bid on a infernus for $541,374 and you won it. And then you called Mors mutual insurance and got your infernus back.
You clearly made a bid on a infernus for $541,374 and you won it.
9.7.2020 01:05:33 (TRADE) Marikiten started auction: Infernus (Color 86, Twist, Armour 20%, Indestructible chassis, Nitro 10x, Hydraulics) with starting price $0
9.7.2020 01:05:51 (TRADE) ShArK has made a bid for $541,374
9.7.2020 01:06:05 (TRADE) Infernus has been sold to ShArK for $541,374

9.7.2020 01:20:45 (PM) ShArK messaged xxx: relogged 0 balance no car
This text is displayed only for administrators

And then you called Mors mutual insurance and got your infernus back.

ShaarKy
ShaarKy Legendary player Level 36 09/07/2020 06:50 AM
1. i made a bid i know i made a bid on all of my money !! 2. when i clicked "Enter" button on keyboard game crashed! 3. i relogged and i realized that i have 0 balance i got into pressure i contact moderator and he told me that i won the bid and in the infernus car I know that. at the same time i didnt know how and where to claim the car i'm 4 days only playing on this server! 4. what i try to say that the car was not S-P-A-W-N-A-B-L-E i tried several times but the car glitched up on the mors mutual on phone and because of that the admin send me my money back!!! and after 2 hours banned me !
You clearly made a bid on a infernus for $541,374 and you won it.

1. i made a bid i know i made a bid on all of my money !!
2. when i clicked "Enter" button on keyboard game crashed!
3. i relogged and i realized that i have 0 balance i got into pressure i contact moderator and he told me that i won the bid and in the infernus car I know that. at the same time i didnt know how and where to claim the car i'm 4 days only playing on this server!
4. what i try to say that the car was not S-P-A-W-N-A-B-L-E i tried several times but the car glitched up on the mors mutual on phone and because of that the admin send me my money back!!! and after 2 hours banned me !

Corgi
Corgi Legendary player Level 87 09/07/2020 07:12 AM
I'll contact leblanc, please be patient.
lemonadder
lemonadder Bully Level 67 09/07/2020 07:19 AM
Lmao, this guy ShArK tried selling me a non-ft FBI rancher for 100k when it wasn't even FT, all it had was 2x nitro and Dollar wheels, he said it was FT untill i did /carinfo and then i just let it be and walked away.
Lmao, this guy ShArK tried selling me a non-ft FBI rancher for 100k when it wasn't even FT, all it had was 2x nitro and Dollar wheels, he said it was FT untill i did /carinfo and then i just let it be and walked away.

YouBetterCheckYourselfBeforeYouWreckYourself.
ShaarKy
ShaarKy Legendary player Level 36 09/07/2020 07:20 AM
yeah sure keep blocking with the hot dog car and stealing my money. would you kindly dont post on staff that have no connection to you ?

yeah sure keep blocking with the hot dog car and stealing my money.

would you kindly dont post on staff that have no connection to you ?
ShaarKy
ShaarKy Legendary player Level 36 09/07/2020 07:22 AM
by second thought, why should i sell FT FBI RANCHER FOR 100K ? Does this sound normally to you? no sense. this is just showing you a lier.
by second thought, why should i sell FT FBI RANCHER FOR 100K ? Does this sound normally to you? no sense. this is just showing you a lier.
ShaarKy
ShaarKy Legendary player Level 36 09/07/2020 07:41 AM
i hope he will understand and unban me..

i hope he will understand and unban me..
1 2
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.