Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680... 2972
Flokii
Flokii n00b Level 81 20/03/2022 12:11 PM
Suggestion - Add more infromation for /bank help command like : You don't need to deposit your money to bank as you won't lose them when you die. Your money is always avaible to you. If you want to deposit money, you can depost them in the safe in your house or hotel suite (Type /gps to locate). If you are part of an organization you can deposit your money inside organization office's safe. You won't lose your deposited money into safe if those flats expire, you can easily re-buy them and your money will still be there.
Suggestion - Add more infromation for /bank help command like : You don't need to deposit your money to bank as you won't lose them when you die. Your money is always avaible to you. If you want to deposit money, you can depost them in the safe in your house or hotel suite (Type /gps to locate). If you are part of an organization you can deposit your money inside organization office's safe. You won't lose your deposited money into safe if those flats expire, you can easily re-buy them and your money will still be there.

Flokii
Flokii n00b Level 81 20/03/2022 02:26 PM
Suggestion - Make it so when we purchase a jetpack at war-stock computer page it spawns near us, like armour or something like that, i bought jetpack from office in LS i had to go all way back to Pilot school to take jetpack.
Suggestion - Make it so when we purchase a jetpack at war-stock computer page it spawns near us, like armour or something like that, i bought jetpack from office in LS i had to go all way back to Pilot school to take jetpack.

xInVinCiBlE
xInVinCiBlE Worshipped Level 89 20/03/2022 05:10 PM
Suggestion For web : When a player applies for helper show the date in notification to the player .
Suggestion For web : When a player applies for helper show the date in notification to the player .
BismarcK
BismarcK Level 30 20/03/2022 05:14 PM
Hello fellas, here a little suggestion from me: I want to suggest that weather in every City and Country Side (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, Red County, Bone County) should change from time to time, for example every 2 hours. On top there should be a citiy specific weather in each city that could appear rarely from time to time. That means for example in-... Los Santos: Sunny with heat waves San Fierro: Foggy / Rainy weather Las Venturas: Desert storms Red County: Cloudy / Foggy weather Bone County: Desert storms I do this suggestion because if you play several hours it is getting kind of boring to have the same weather the whole day. This would be only a minor change but I am sure some players would welcome this.
Hello fellas, here a little suggestion from me:

I want to suggest that weather in every City and Country Side (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, Red County, Bone County) should change from time to time, for example every 2 hours. On top there should be a citiy specific weather in each city that could appear rarely from time to time.
That means for example in-...

Los Santos: Sunny with heat waves
San Fierro: Foggy / Rainy weather
Las Venturas: Desert storms
Red County: Cloudy / Foggy weather
Bone County: Desert storms

I do this suggestion because if you play several hours it is getting kind of boring to have the same weather the whole day. This would be only a minor change but I am sure some players would welcome this.
Diablo898
Diablo898 Vandal Level 6 20/03/2022 11:58 PM
can we add skrill as a payment method
can we add skrill as a payment method
NABEEL123
NABEEL123 Nobody Special Level 79 21/03/2022 03:34 AM
We should be able to create vouchers in web for tokens bczz some of org does giveaway in server and it's very limited
We should be able to create vouchers in web for tokens bczz some of org does giveaway in server and it's very limited
NABEEL123
NABEEL123 Nobody Special Level 79 21/03/2022 08:17 AM
For New players those who reach level 5 or 10 should get 3-5 days premium as a trail so, that they can get an idea how its beneficial and how it features work specially boosts. :)
For New players those who reach level 5 or 10 should get 3-5 days premium as a trail so, that they can get an idea how its beneficial and how it features work specially boosts. :)
Xponnent
Xponnent Outlaw Level 84 21/03/2022 08:44 AM
-Add Sprunk Machine at Ammo Nations with 5-time usage. -Add safe zones for Gang Members so that they can't be arrested such as Ammo Nation, or when there is a gang war going on. -Add AutoRespawn, which will include that your vehicles will be auto respawned every time you die. This can be changed to default by /settings.
-Add Sprunk Machine at Ammo Nations with 5-time usage.

-Add safe zones for Gang Members so that they can't be arrested such as Ammo Nation, or when there is a gang war going on.

-Add AutoRespawn, which will include that your vehicles will be auto respawned every time you die. This can be changed to default by /settings.
Gunther96
Gunther96 Legendary player Level 34 21/03/2022 09:04 PM
I'm writing this to help the server with a suggestion that will make it cleaner from cheaters, the suggestion is making people that are banned for cheating use SAMPCAC after getting banned, SAMPCAC is a SAMP anticheat, or you can make a specific anticheat for WTLS, I believe this will make the server better and will stop people from cheating, i've seen this feature in a lot of other servers.
I'm writing this to help the server with a suggestion that will make it cleaner from cheaters, the suggestion is making people that are banned for cheating use SAMPCAC after getting banned, SAMPCAC is a SAMP anticheat, or you can make a specific anticheat for WTLS, I believe this will make the server better and will stop people from cheating, i've seen this feature in a lot of other servers.
Male
Male Level 55 21/03/2022 09:16 PM
- Ability to cancel warehouse and car workshop missions from the interaction menu. - Players with wanted stars should not be able to enter mod shops, they should receive a message that they need to evade wanted stars to be able to enter this shop. - Players with wanted stars should not be able to teleport using command /teleport when there is a safe zone, since it can be abused to escape from the chased cops. - Enhanced scrolling through boosts, LMB to move forward, RMB to move backward. - In shooting challenges, the number of the player’s booth should be written somewhere on screen, that’s because before the shooting challenge starts players can freely move, once it starts the system asks them to return to their booth at which they spawned which players most probably have forgotten. - On server, command /contests should display the contests sorted ascendingly by ending date. - Permanently banned users should not be displayed in TOP FORUM POSTERS. - In Blogs, the like option should be at the end of the Blog’s page. I guess it would look better and sound like players are giving their opinion after reading the topic.
- Ability to cancel warehouse and car workshop missions from the interaction menu.

- Players with wanted stars should not be able to enter mod shops, they should receive a message that they need to evade wanted stars to be able to enter this shop.

- Players with wanted stars should not be able to teleport using command /teleport when there is a safe zone, since it can be abused to escape from the chased cops.

- Enhanced scrolling through boosts, LMB to move forward, RMB to move backward.

- In shooting challenges, the number of the player’s booth should be written somewhere on screen, that’s because before the shooting challenge starts players can freely move, once it starts the system asks them to return to their booth at which they spawned which players most probably have forgotten.

- On server, command /contests should display the contests sorted ascendingly by ending date.

- Permanently banned users should not be displayed in TOP FORUM POSTERS.

- In Blogs, the like option should be at the end of the Blog’s page. I guess it would look better and sound like players are giving their opinion after reading the topic.
1... 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680... 2972