Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Unban

HorseMann
HorseMann Gamer Level 72 31/10/2021 03:59 PM
Hello!!! Game account: Horse[Man] Server name:s1.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777 the server banned me for a hack I just held the button when I fired with minigun to kill play and get banned please remove the ban
Hello!!!
Game account: Horse[Man]
Server name:s1.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777

the server banned me for a hack I just held the button when I fired with minigun to kill play and get banned please remove the ban
Pooor
Pooor Level 63 31/10/2021 04:03 PM
Dont make multi Thread For dont banned in web Constantly posting unban requests which do not meet the above mentioned conditions, will lead to ban on web. How to post unban request - Create the topic in format: UNBAN - Your nick (make sure to capitalize the letters) - Enter your game account name - Server name, where you are banned - Your comment to the ban
Dont make multi Thread For dont banned in web
Constantly posting unban requests which do not meet the above mentioned conditions, will lead to ban on web.

How to post unban request
- Create the topic in format: UNBAN - Your nick (make sure to capitalize the letters)
- Enter your game account name
- Server name, where you are banned
- Your comment to the ban
xNinJa
xNinJa Assassin Level 118 31/10/2021 04:05 PM
Hi HorseMan, you have been banned for the usage of cheats, especially Aimbot, bans issued by anti-cheat are final, if you have any proof that proves your innocence please post it here.
Hi HorseMan, you have been banned for the usage of cheats, especially Aimbot, bans issued by anti-cheat are final, if you have any proof that proves your innocence please post it here.

"be kind. "
HorseMann
HorseMann Gamer Level 72 31/10/2021 04:06 PM
how do I know when the server will beat me for no reason or crash to save ????????
how do I know when the server will beat me for no reason or crash to save ????????
Pooor
Pooor Level 63 31/10/2021 04:08 PM
Hello HorseMann Administrator xNinJa tell you You have been banned for usage Cheats Dont Make Multi Thread!!!
Hello HorseMann
Administrator xNinJa tell you
You have been banned for usage Cheats
Dont Make Multi Thread!!!
HorseMann
HorseMann Gamer Level 72 31/10/2021 04:08 PM
how to give proof as I can't record 24/7 this is a technical error I did not see any admin providing a video that I recorded with a hack that I do not have
how to give proof as I can't record 24/7 this is a technical error
I did not see any admin providing a video that I recorded with a hack that I do not have
Acceonit
Acceonit Level 68 31/10/2021 04:09 PM
We strongly advice to record your game play, so you can prove your innocence. When you can prove undoubtedly that we have banned you by mistake also don't spam in threads When the ban reason is stated properly and you do not have any proofs of your innocence, do not post any threads on the forums. read Unban rules for more info
We strongly advice to record your game play, so you can prove your innocence. When you can prove undoubtedly that we have banned you by mistake

also don't spam in threads

When the ban reason is stated properly and you do not have any proofs of your innocence, do not post any threads on the forums.

read Unban rules for more info
xSilent
xSilent Administrator Level 102 31/10/2021 04:10 PM
Imagine donating and then getting banned. We do not give any special privileges for people donating. As you don't have any videos to prove your innocence you will remain banned.
Imagine donating and then getting banned. We do not give any special privileges for people donating. As you don't have any videos to prove your innocence you will remain banned.
This text is displayed only for administrators
This thread has been locked.