AG3NT Advanced player Level 27 11/03/2024 12:59 PM
"Item not found" error while purchasing Benefactor Dubsta Custom from /shop
"Item not found" error while purchasing Benefactor Dubsta Custom from /shop
Smoozie Smoozie Helper 11/03/2024 01:06 PM
It's price is 1000 tokens in game /shop, but in web shop its 1250 tokens
It's price is 1000 tokens in game /shop, but in web shop its 1250 tokens
FrankCaptain
FrankCaptain Upstanding Citizen Level 89 14/03/2024 05:34 PM
Hello , I have an issue to connecting to WTLS FiveM2 server , while it's downloading the Data files it stops at 13th File of Downloading , This problem is happening around 2days for me now , Here is the picture: I hope there is a solution way , Thanks
Hello , I have an issue to connecting to WTLS FiveM2 server , while it's downloading the Data files it stops at 13th File of Downloading , This problem is happening around 2days for me now , Here is the picture:

I hope there is a solution way , Thanks
BillCipher BillCipher 15/03/2024 02:25 PM
Not a bug.. A possible solution I can give u is to try to verify integrity of game files, go to game library - right click on the game - properties - local files - verify integrity of game files. The process will take like 1 hour to complete but it is a fix for several game issues.
Not a bug.. A possible solution I can give u is to try to verify integrity of game files, go to game library - right click on the game - properties - local files - verify integrity of game files.
The process will take like 1 hour to complete but it is a fix for several game issues.
Valverde
Valverde General Level 39 28/03/2024 07:29 PM
Stop letting events kill us in free roam. I was standing in my house and joined a event. And I was killed in free roam. Waste of money(for weapons) and survival time. It has gotten to a point where I only join like 1 or 2 events out of the whole list. The risk of a event killing you is just to big.
Stop letting events kill us in free roam. I was standing in my house and joined a event. And I was killed in free roam. Waste of money(for weapons) and survival time. It has gotten to a point where I only join like 1 or 2 events out of the whole list. The risk of a event killing you is just to big.
Surgee
Surgee Level 19 28/03/2024 11:48 PM
During an animation and you joined the event, you will be teleported back to your old position and kicked from the event.
During an animation and you joined the event, you will be teleported back to your old position and kicked from the event.
Smoozie
Smoozie Helper Businessman Level 56 12/04/2024 03:01 PM
Getting this message when fishing in ocean

Getting this message when fishing in ocean
niCe niCe Lead Manager 12/04/2024 11:48 PM
Does it do anywhere else in the ocean area?
Does it do anywhere else in the ocean area?
Smoozie Smoozie Helper 13/04/2024 07:42 PM
only the ocean around island
only the ocean around island
KLAUS26
KLAUS26 Moderator Admired Level 48 15/04/2024 09:04 AM
Downhill event bugged .
Downhill event bugged .
farazi
farazi Legendary player Level 111 15/04/2024 09:32 AM
-- The Pizza Boxes keep spawning randomly, on Birds / Vehicles / NPCs & Players. I was hunting in desert area and every bird i saw had this Pizza Box, some bikers, and even my own vehicle after delivery had it. I relogged and found myself with one. -- In LS city sometimes we see some vehicles randomly flying in air, they are in the air above the roads they were supposed to drive at. I don't have a screen shot but i saw this occurring in different areas. -- I don't know if anyone else faced this but everytime i enter my garage i see some tunings such as livery / bumper missing on my car & if i bring the vehicle out of garage myself those tunings wont appear. But if i get it delivered by mechanic, everything is normal. It wasn't the same always. -- In area Vinewood Hills, we can see the vehicles being driven by NPCs are not moving properly. They keep moving up and down on the road kinda stuck or like someone using hydraulics. (This one i saw occurring on the highway near beach area aswell, i don't have a video of it currently but i'll record next time i see, sorry for that) .
-- The Pizza Boxes keep spawning randomly, on Birds / Vehicles / NPCs & Players.

I was hunting in desert area and every bird i saw had this Pizza Box, some bikers, and even my own vehicle after delivery had it.
I relogged and found myself with one.
-- In LS city sometimes we see some vehicles randomly flying in air, they are in the air above the roads they were supposed to drive at.
I don't have a screen shot but i saw this occurring in different areas.
-- I don't know if anyone else faced this but everytime i enter my garage i see some tunings such as livery / bumper missing on my car & if i bring the vehicle out of garage myself those tunings wont appear. But if i get it delivered by mechanic, everything is normal. It wasn't the same always.
-- In area Vinewood Hills, we can see the vehicles being driven by NPCs are not moving properly. They keep moving up and down on the road kinda stuck or like someone using hydraulics. (This one i saw occurring on the highway near beach area aswell, i don't have a video of it currently but i'll record next time i see, sorry for that) .
xShinchanNohara
xShinchanNohara Moderator Experienced player Level 85 16/04/2024 07:48 PM
This is the screen shot of my player information. When I checked other's player information, the connection time was same for all the players, here's the proof.
This is the screen shot of my player information.

When I checked other's player information, the connection time was same for all the players, here's the proof.

niCe niCe Lead Manager 17/04/2024 02:28 AM
Fixed, ty.
Fixed, ty.
Smoozie
Smoozie Helper Businessman Level 56 20/04/2024 10:31 AM
Before today's update I owned office 2 but now it seems bugged

Before today's update I owned office 2 but now it seems bugged
KLAUS26
KLAUS26 Moderator Admired Level 48 23/04/2024 09:07 AM
The bodyguard despawn if you enter inside a building or house.
The bodyguard despawn if you enter inside a building or house.
1... 69 70 71 72 73