SuggestionsSuggestions on web

1 2 3 4 5 6... 40
lazaroww
lazaroww Level 10 05/09/2022 11:38 PM
dark mode for the forum, please, my eyes are burning
dark mode for the forum, please, my eyes are burning
CJbeta
CJbeta Administrator Editor Level 65 06/09/2022 11:14 AM
Add a "Preview" button next to the POST button. The preview button is to "preview" and see our text before we post it, so we can check if our bbcode text is correct, and how it will look after we click POST. This will make it easier for both new and old players when posting forum posts! I know you can just post your message, and then use EDIT to make changes to the bbcode, but I just think a Preview button will be good to have.
Add a "Preview" button next to the POST button.

The preview button is to "preview" and see our text before we post it, so we can check if our bbcode text is correct, and how it will look after we click POST.
This will make it easier for both new and old players when posting forum posts!

I know you can just post your message, and then use EDIT to make changes to the bbcode, but I just think a Preview button will be good to have.

Click here for WTLS content!
Cr34tive
Cr34tive Helper Right-Hand Man Level 82 07/09/2022 04:07 PM
Suggestions: - Add a Dark mode for this site. It's too much white and bright. - About blogs, they should have categories for each topic. This will make blogs of our needed topic find easier. - Screenshots/Videos/News/Blogs should always have the edit and delete button available. - Make a forum signature editor where we could make our forum signatures by ourselves using the loading pages/pictures/clips of GTA games and some fonts/colors for editing. This gives us an originality about the creation from the website and also makes it simpler for new users on web.
Suggestions:
- Add a Dark mode for this site. It's too much white and bright.

- About blogs, they should have categories for each topic. This will make blogs of our needed topic find easier.

- Screenshots/Videos/News/Blogs should always have the edit and delete button available.

- Make a forum signature editor where we could make our forum signatures by ourselves using the loading pages/pictures/clips of GTA games and some fonts/colors for editing. This gives us an originality about the creation from the website and also makes it simpler for new users on web.

Made by McMillan
Syko
Syko Level 26 09/09/2022 08:28 PM
I think its a good idea to waste some toxic players money with a new item in the game shop that reduces your toxic level by 8 points (or how much you want it to be) Thanks.
I think its a good idea to waste some toxic players money with a new item in the game shop that reduces your toxic level by 8 points (or how much you want it to be)

Thanks.
justm3lo
justm3lo Level 18 10/09/2022 09:32 AM
Add computer in fiveM and websites
Add computer in fiveM and websites
DRAGON94
DRAGON94 Level 47 12/09/2022 07:06 AM
Reaction buttons near the comment only enabled for suggestions section like the like and dislike buttons to show how many agree/disagree with the suggestion posted by the player
Reaction buttons near the comment only enabled for suggestions section like the like and dislike buttons to show how many agree/disagree with the suggestion posted by the player
DripZ
DripZ Legendary player Level 54 12/09/2022 02:47 PM
Can you please do DARK MODE for web ?
Can you please do DARK MODE for web ?
Cr34tive
Cr34tive Helper Right-Hand Man Level 82 12/09/2022 06:05 PM
Suggestions: - If a player have premium, he/she should also have benefits on web like we could set a custom title. When we view someone's profile on web, for example: "Experienced player is online". We could be able to set our own title while we have that premium. The title gets removed when our premium expires.
Suggestions:
- If a player have premium, he/she should also have benefits on web like we could set a custom title. When we view someone's profile on web, for example: "Experienced player is online". We could be able to set our own title while we have that premium. The title gets removed when our premium expires.

Made by McMillan
KrypteX21
KrypteX21 n00b Level 55 13/09/2022 04:14 PM
Hello please post your suggestion for FiveM server in this Thread
Add computer in fiveMHello please post your suggestion for FiveM server in this Thread
Rahumi
Rahumi Legendary player Level 47 13/09/2022 06:56 PM
1. Add darkmode
1. Add darkmode
1 2 3 4 5 6... 40