Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

SuggestionsSuggestions on web

1... 3 4 5 6 7... 40
Flokii
Flokii n00b Level 81 20/09/2022 05:48 PM
[SUGGESTION] - Add a /ignore <id> command for /webchat as there isn't a way to avoid players from offending/annoying you while you are staying in web-chat or when you are in-game and they are messaging from web-chat.
[SUGGESTION]

- Add a /ignore <id> command for /webchat as there isn't a way to avoid players from offending/annoying you while you are staying in web-chat or when you are in-game and they are messaging from web-chat.
xInferno
xInferno Wise one Level 73 25/09/2022 02:49 PM
Add unlike option in web (with xp loss of course)
Add unlike option in web (with xp loss of course)
Edwards
Edwards Administrator Film maker Level 84 27/09/2022 04:41 PM
Hello niCe , suggesting to add a save button which will let us save screenshots , videos or blogs that we liked Thank you for reading.
Hello niCe , suggesting to add a save button which will let us save screenshots , videos or blogs that we liked
Thank you for reading.
Pheonix
Pheonix Thug Level 44 27/09/2022 04:51 PM
I have a suggestion that on apply for admin section there should be remaing time should be shown mean after xx days you can apply for helper/moderator/admin etc.
I have a suggestion that on apply for admin section there should be remaing time should be shown mean after xx days you can apply for helper/moderator/admin etc.
Rahumi
Rahumi Legendary player Level 47 27/09/2022 10:00 PM
Add dark mode
Add dark mode
eliasZs
eliasZs Bully Level 58 30/09/2022 06:17 AM
Add csgo avatars cause it’s empty
Add csgo avatars cause it’s empty
Xponnent
Xponnent Outlaw Level 84 30/09/2022 08:49 AM
There's an option for you to have Dark Mode on the web, check this link for more information.
Add dark mode
There's an option for you to have Dark Mode on the web, check this link for more information.
Sicki
Sicki Experienced player Level 42 02/10/2022 04:44 AM
More RoofTop Access Various Staircases added to the sides of buildings & or being able to enter a tall building to find roof access inside from an interior This can make for more fun chases & lots of Parkour fights
More RoofTop Access
Various Staircases added to the sides of buildings & or being able to enter a tall building to find roof access inside from an interior
This can make for more fun chases & lots of Parkour fights
I wish you peace & love
Edwards
Edwards Administrator Film maker Level 84 02/10/2022 03:07 PM
Hello , please share you SAMP suggestions here https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/5856/
More RoofTop AccessHello , please share you SAMP suggestions here
https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/topic/5856/
Thomas250
Thomas250 Moderator Level 72 02/10/2022 05:14 PM
hello everyone but i guess we should be able to put our unique avatar please add it in future plus i guess ading banner just behind the avatar will be great too thnx for ur time &lt;3
hello everyone but i guess we should be able to put our unique avatar please add it in future plus i guess ading banner just behind the avatar will be great too
thnx for ur time <3
1... 3 4 5 6 7... 40