Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Feedback on our staff

1 2 3 4
Sepoleone
Sepoleone Lead Administrator Godfather Level 150 13/07/2017 11:15 PM
As our servers are rapidly improving it is also important for us to maintain all possible future improvements. That is why I would like you to leave any feedback and perhaps things you'd want to see improved by our staff team to make your experience in the community even better.
As our servers are rapidly improving it is also important for us to maintain all possible future improvements. That is why I would like you to leave any feedback and perhaps things you'd want to see improved by our staff team to make your experience in the community even better.
howdyinsane
howdyinsane Level 46 13/07/2017 11:43 PM
id like to point out that its very satisfying spending hours and hours every day on the server, it just cant get me bored up until i encounter people that hack and i cant do anything about it so the only solution is to move away from them which is something i really dislike but theres nothing you can do beside that, id like to question you about drive by that had recently been updated but not really the way its working fine now if we'll be honest here, its really no fun when you accidently (even when paying attention) get to hit your gang members or vip teammates for a second and you are immediately dead, i dont know if you are currently trying to get this fixed or anything, but is this ever gonna change to the way you wont suffer any damage drive bying your team colleagues just the way when you shoot them not being inside of the car? because right now, the way it looks, this update was made to encourage people to fight on feet, using no vehicles even tho you may drive by, but not normally, without being worried of dying any moment, if you have no plans to polish this in any way i dont really see anything better than erasing drive by like its on first english server because this way when in gangs or doing vip challenge for example, you just cannot safely drive by anyone being around your friends without most likely dying, i feel like itd be better without drive by if most of the times you suicide for nothing, like honestly, i couldnt imagine server without drive by, where you cant shoot out of the vehicle, like thats not gta anymore but if you plan to keep it the way it is i dont see any point of having drive by then, like thats my opinion, over the last years ive spent on samp was me rather picking drive by over sawns and fighting on feet because i actually realised it is better to drive by as inside of the car it is very unlikely(i mean, i never get to see someone to have aimbot work on me while im inside the car, on any other similar hacks) people will be able to hurt you with their hacks(aimbot, spread hacks and what not) when being on feet makes you very vunerable since hacks of course lock on your skin, character and you die the way you already die then, probably in few seconds or so and as you may already know, its just no way to fight it back, really sorry for making this that long but since you made this thread i just wanted to express the way i feel about recent drive by updates so id like to know what do you plan to do, overall as i said, there's no better samp servers than this and its very enjoying to spend hours on the servers
id like to point out that its very satisfying spending hours and hours every day on the server, it just cant get me bored up until i encounter people that hack and i cant do anything about it so the only solution is to move away from them which is something i really dislike but theres nothing you can do beside that, id like to question you about drive by that had recently been updated but not really the way its working fine now if we'll be honest here, its really no fun when you accidently (even when paying attention) get to hit your gang members or vip teammates for a second and you are immediately dead, i dont know if you are currently trying to get this fixed or anything, but is this ever gonna change to the way you wont suffer any damage drive bying your team colleagues just the way when you shoot them not being inside of the car? because right now, the way it looks, this update was made to encourage people to fight on feet, using no vehicles even tho you may drive by, but not normally, without being worried of dying any moment, if you have no plans to polish this in any way i dont really see anything better than erasing drive by like its on first english server because this way when in gangs or doing vip challenge for example, you just cannot safely drive by anyone being around your friends without most likely dying, i feel like itd be better without drive by if most of the times you suicide for nothing, like honestly, i couldnt imagine server without drive by, where you cant shoot out of the vehicle, like thats not gta anymore but if you plan to keep it the way it is i dont see any point of having drive by then, like thats my opinion, over the last years ive spent on samp was me rather picking drive by over sawns and fighting on feet because i actually realised it is better to drive by as inside of the car it is very unlikely(i mean, i never get to see someone to have aimbot work on me while im inside the car, on any other similar hacks) people will be able to hurt you with their hacks(aimbot, spread hacks and what not) when being on feet makes you very vunerable since hacks of course lock on your skin, character and you die the way you already die then, probably in few seconds or so and as you may already know, its just no way to fight it back, really sorry for making this that long but since you made this thread i just wanted to express the way i feel about recent drive by updates so id like to know what do you plan to do, overall as i said, there's no better samp servers than this and its very enjoying to spend hours on the servers
Stealth
Stealth Level 104 14/07/2017 12:24 AM
Howdyinsane your issues with driveby and sawnoff are very touching, but this thread is meant for feedback on staff, not on server features. First of all, thanks for being open to some feedback! I want to thank the staff for putting in so much time to keep the server playable. Out of personal experience I know this can be fun, but also dreadful, because some players tend to forget that mods/admins are humans and make mistakes as well. I have a few comments on the current course of events in the server/community. Cheater punishment I'm happy that certain cheaters got their accounts removed and their stats wiped. Especially account and stat removal could be great things to stop them cheating in the future. Having power and prestige in this server comes from wealth and skills in the server stats mostly, therefore I think this is a great way of preventing people to cheat. People will think twice before cheating, if there is a risk of losing everything in the server. Ofcourse account/stat deletion should only be used if a player persists in cheating, it would be nice if there was a 3 strikes you're out system or something like that. Evidence standards I am kind of worried about the low amounts of evidence being presented by admins these days. Sometimes its stated that evidence will be shown to admins only. I do understand that not everything can be shown in order to guarantee proper functioning of the anticheat. But transparancy is also important, because hiding evidence could possible lead to wrongful bans. At this time I think the players can still in good faith trust the admins to do the right things, but I would like to strongly reccomend to present evidence as much as possible. Losing sight of the purpose of the rules The main goal of the rules is to protect players and the welfare of the server, the main goal is NOT to prosecute them. Some admins do not seem to understand this. Example about the word puto. I already wrote about this in another thread of mine: What I'm trying to say, its useless to mute for things that are non-english but are understood by everyone. The primary goal of the rules is not prosecution, but some admins seem to think this way. Punishment. Reason: bla Some admins seem to be too lazy to fill in a proper reason when muting or kicking someone. For example when a player is insulting another, he gets kicked with the reason : Go cool down. The proper reason would be insulting ofcourse. It must be clear to the players what behavior and behavior is not punishable therefore the reasons should be filled in correctly to allow players to foresee when a specific action is punishable, and to conduct themselves accordingly. When not doing this, admins could make up rules of there own. A punishment reason should always refer somewhat to the the /rules!
Howdyinsane your issues with driveby and sawnoff are very touching, but this thread is meant for feedback on staff, not on server features.

First of all, thanks for being open to some feedback! I want to thank the staff for putting in so much time to keep the server playable. Out of personal experience I know this can be fun, but also dreadful, because some players tend to forget that mods/admins are humans and make mistakes as well. I have a few comments on the current course of events in the server/community.

Cheater punishment
I'm happy that certain cheaters got their accounts removed and their stats wiped. Especially account and stat removal could be great things to stop them cheating in the future. Having power and prestige in this server comes from wealth and skills in the server stats mostly, therefore I think this is a great way of preventing people to cheat. People will think twice before cheating, if there is a risk of losing everything in the server. Ofcourse account/stat deletion should only be used if a player persists in cheating, it would be nice if there was a 3 strikes you're out system or something like that.

Evidence standards
I am kind of worried about the low amounts of evidence being presented by admins these days. Sometimes its stated that evidence will be shown to admins only. I do understand that not everything can be shown in order to guarantee proper functioning of the anticheat. But transparancy is also important, because hiding evidence could possible lead to wrongful bans. At this time I think the players can still in good faith trust the admins to do the right things, but I would like to strongly reccomend to present evidence as much as possible.

Losing sight of the purpose of the rules
The main goal of the rules is to protect players and the welfare of the server, the main goal is NOT to prosecute them. Some admins do not seem to understand this. Example about the word puto. I already wrote about this in another thread of mine:

An example: muting players in mainchat for things that are not harmful (I call that losing perspective of the purpose of the rules), for example saying : Vive La France and congratulations to the new president of France Emmanuel Macron! Ofcourse, ''Vive la France'' is non english, but this sentence is so widely known around the world that it is unreasonable to mute for this.

What I'm trying to say, its useless to mute for things that are non-english but are understood by everyone. The primary goal of the rules is not prosecution, but some admins seem to think this way.

Punishment. Reason: bla
Some admins seem to be too lazy to fill in a proper reason when muting or kicking someone. For example when a player is insulting another, he gets kicked with the reason : Go cool down. The proper reason would be insulting ofcourse. It must be clear to the players what behavior and behavior is not punishable therefore the reasons should be filled in correctly to allow players to foresee when a specific action is punishable, and to conduct themselves accordingly. When not doing this, admins could make up rules of there own. A punishment reason should always refer somewhat to the the /rules!
Facebook
Facebook Level 118 14/07/2017 10:35 AM
First of all, I would like to get started by mentioning that creating this feedback thread, in my opinion, will make stronger the admin-player relationship, and players will finally be sure they're heard when it comes to their feelings and comments towards staff. I am almost fully satisfied about how our server works and runs. No complains throwed here by me and what i write, only a honest feeling and suggestions for possible changes which would make our game better. Before going ahead with the subiect, i congratulate you guys for being the best administration team i have ever met in SAMP, and keep going, you are doing great. Answering players when it comes to their reports Well, I am sure that most of you faced and keep facing this problem, continued with complains towards staff. It mostly happen when players with a big mouth and unlimited ego, are fighting, and dying. They ude to call eachother aimbotters, godmoders, or whatever their brains can create. And of course, when they are reporting the player, staff's answer is often given as "anticheat automatically detects ...". I honesty don't like this kind of answer, even if it true, and even if i dont know how anticheat works, but this answer just made them piss off, and start to complainig about "how useless is anticheat or admins", because they have the feeling that they are not fully heard. So, i think it would better for you guys tot give answer like "Thank you for reporting, we will review this" or if you are sure that they are wrong, atleast answer like this "Player doesnt seem to use cheats, but we will keep an eye in him, thanks!" Because players think there are cheaters which are friends with admins and that's why they are not banned. Those answer i have written would improve the trust in admins. AFK abusers/ quitters, and their punishment The web is full of photos, thread, videos about players going AFK to avoid death, or quitting to avoid death. And the fact that most of them, almost all, still play and still do it :/ I recently viewed a video posted and recorded by a CZ player in s1, a montage for about 14 minutes long, about AFK abusers, quitters while fighting ( here's the video https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/movies/q-afk-pred-smrti-hraci-wtls-2017/ , enjoy). When I viewed it, just made me piss off and realised how many abusers are here. My personal experiences: Well, i use to set bounties in players who I am going to kill, just to avoid losing XP, but winning some. And most of them end up killed and my intention is succesfully finished, but there are some genius people, who decide to go AFK or quit, exacly when i shoot my first bullet, and they are hitted. And the fact that I lost 2millions (2 x 1m bounty) because of some freaking abusers, just made me very angry. I know that is my fault by setting the bounties, but atleast punish them.. I do not consider this warns enough, i know, this warn ia perfectly when it happens once and for the first time, but when experienced players do it as a hobby, excuse me, but fk them... I strongly recommand a 5 days pe even 30 days ban for the players who are doing it for more than 2 times. Because nowdays players, use to abuse AFK and quit, more than they drink water. And when it comes to admin's answer "do you have a video?" "Without proofs like videos we cannot accept it". How we were suppost to know that this little moron will go AFK or quit? I think a photo is good enough If it contains some good elements as proofs. And how hard can be for admins to look in reported player's logs, and to see that this player was hitted by bullets or assaulted with any weapon, and to see that after few moments later he is AFK or out from server? I think this would be the easiest way to catch abusers, and even to show some logs. Once again, this is not a complain, i just said what hurts me here, and to suggest it for future improvements.
First of all, I would like to get started by mentioning that creating this feedback thread, in my opinion, will make stronger the admin-player relationship, and players will finally be sure they're heard when it comes to their feelings and comments towards staff.

I am almost fully satisfied about how our server works and runs. No complains throwed here by me and what i write, only a honest feeling and suggestions for possible changes which would make our game better.

Before going ahead with the subiect, i congratulate you guys for being the best administration team i have ever met in SAMP, and keep going, you are doing great.

Answering players when it comes to their reports
Well, I am sure that most of you faced and keep facing this problem, continued with complains towards staff. It mostly happen when players with a big mouth and unlimited ego, are fighting, and dying. They ude to call eachother aimbotters, godmoders, or whatever their brains can create.

And of course, when they are reporting the player, staff's answer is often given as "anticheat automatically detects ...".

I honesty don't like this kind of answer, even if it true, and even if i dont know how anticheat works, but this answer just made them piss off, and start to complainig about "how useless is anticheat or admins", because they have the feeling that they are not fully heard.

So, i think it would better for you guys tot give answer like "Thank you for reporting, we will review this" or if you are sure that they are wrong, atleast answer like this "Player doesnt seem to use cheats, but we will keep an eye in him, thanks!"

Because players think there are cheaters which are friends with admins and that's why they are not banned. Those answer i have written would improve the trust in admins.

AFK abusers/ quitters, and their punishment

The web is full of photos, thread, videos about players going AFK to avoid death, or quitting to avoid death. And the fact that most of them, almost all, still play and still do it :/

I recently viewed a video posted and recorded by a CZ player in s1, a montage for about 14 minutes long, about AFK abusers, quitters while fighting ( here's the video https://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/movies/q-afk-pred-smrti-hraci-wtls-2017/ , enjoy). When I viewed it, just made me piss off and realised how many abusers are here.

My personal experiences: Well, i use to set bounties in players who I am going to kill, just to avoid losing XP, but winning some. And most of them end up killed and my intention is succesfully finished, but there are some genius people, who decide to go AFK or quit, exacly when i shoot my first bullet, and they are hitted. And the fact that I lost 2millions (2 x 1m bounty) because of some freaking abusers, just made me very angry. I know that is my fault by setting the bounties, but atleast punish them..

I do not consider this warns enough, i know, this warn ia perfectly when it happens once and for the first time, but when experienced players do it as a hobby, excuse me, but fk them...

I strongly recommand a 5 days pe even 30 days ban for the players who are doing it for more than 2 times. Because nowdays players, use to abuse AFK and quit, more than they drink water.

And when it comes to admin's answer "do you have a video?" "Without proofs like videos we cannot accept it". How we were suppost to know that this little moron will go AFK or quit? I think a photo is good enough If it contains some good elements as proofs. And how hard can be for admins to look in reported player's logs, and to see that this player was hitted by bullets or assaulted with any weapon, and to see that after few moments later he is AFK or out from server? I think this would be the easiest way to catch abusers, and even to show some logs.

Once again, this is not a complain, i just said what hurts me here, and to suggest it for future improvements.
404ShamoilNotFound
404ShamoilNotFound Level 58 14/07/2017 12:15 PM
Lag abuse I think that if s1 is protected by laggers why not s2 and s3 as this is a main reason for people to get advantaged in every thing so admins should take serious actions against laggers when they are reported I mean an example is when im playing TDM and I kill someone but due to his slow connection he dies late and he shoots me some bullet already and I die too thats unfair for those who have better connection and are not getting advantage I understand that Asians are very far from Server host and not everyone can afford better internet and I agree Iam Asian too but if they really want to play but can't do anything about their lag then they shouldn't be able to join minigames except basketball,pool which don't give them advantage due to lag and also add a passive mod for laggers so they should switch it On when they can't fight with lag.
Lag abuse
I think that if s1 is protected by laggers why not s2 and s3 as this is a main reason for people to get advantaged in every thing so admins should take serious actions against laggers when they are reported I mean an example is when im playing TDM and I kill someone but due to his slow connection he dies late and he shoots me some bullet already and I die too thats unfair for those who have better connection and are not getting advantage I understand that Asians are very far from Server host and not everyone can afford better internet and I agree Iam Asian too but if they really want to play but can't do anything about their lag then they shouldn't be able to join minigames except basketball,pool which don't give them advantage due to lag and also add a passive mod for laggers so they should switch it On when they can't fight with lag.

Feel free to spam my wall
Atlas
Atlas Gambler Level 91 14/07/2017 12:30 PM
Pausing to avoid death Not once and not twice i have met A lot of players that did AFK to avoid their deaths and i don't really think admins do Something against it, I think they should warn once or twice then begin to ban for 1 day 5 days and then for 30 days it will probably teach the guys who pause to avoid death. I think there should be even a small topic for AFK abusers and i also think that even small screenshot can proove it .Lagg abusers There are many players that have like more than 250 ping and when i fight them i see my hp goes fast doen and it seems like an aimbot so i suggest to make a ping Limit because there are many player who abuse their bad connection and their laggs and go trying to kill people while they are having a lot of laggs. This is my Feedback .
Pausing to avoid death
Not once and not twice i have met A lot of players that did AFK to avoid their deaths and i don't really think admins do Something against it, I think they should warn once or twice then begin to ban for 1 day 5 days and then for 30 days it will probably teach the guys who pause to avoid death.
I think there should be even a small topic for AFK abusers and i also think that even small screenshot can proove it .Lagg abusers
There are many players that have like more than 250 ping and when i fight them i see my hp goes fast doen and it seems like an aimbot so i suggest to make a ping Limit because there are many player who abuse their bad connection and their laggs and go trying to kill people while they are having a lot of laggs.
This is my Feedback .
skubidubidu
skubidubidu Experienced player Level 82 14/07/2017 01:34 PM
Admins should spend more time in gangs hidding their identity since most hackers are in gangs.
Admins should spend more time in gangs hidding their identity since most hackers are in gangs.
Kajmak
Kajmak Headhunter Level 87 14/07/2017 03:23 PM
The anticheat system is good, but sometimes you need a human's expertise around this. I would recommend doing something like Overwatch evidence in CS:GO, an admin records when he spectates possible cheaters but hides the player's name, uploads it as an unlisted video to YouTube, gives the link to some of the more reputable players via webchat(doesn't mean only members of staff) and measures the video's stats. Likes mean player isn't a hacker and dislikes mean he is definitely a hacker. (x-post from suggestions thread)
The anticheat system is good, but sometimes you need a human's expertise around this. I would recommend doing something like Overwatch evidence in CS:GO, an admin records when he spectates possible cheaters but hides the player's name, uploads it as an unlisted video to YouTube, gives the link to some of the more reputable players via webchat(doesn't mean only members of staff) and measures the video's stats. Likes mean player isn't a hacker and dislikes mean he is definitely a hacker. (x-post from suggestions thread)

niCe please put an autocannon on the stuntplane
Szyszka
Szyszka Gamer Level 153 20/07/2017 09:29 PM
I like you want listen to players, this is needed in community which want actualy grow up, not only numbers of players, but mainly polite users as those will more likely encourage new users to join and stay, rather than some of those unfriendly animals. Less drastic updates which have HUGE influence over server economy. Its understandable that with time payouts changes with prices and so on, but some updates was realy weird and unfair that some players actualy left server due to them or felt big discomphort and disapointment. Example: Hanagar, Helipad and Marina did cost at start when they were added around 22m, few months later 2.2m, now they are not even pernament. I dont have to explain how 20milions make a big diffrence to players, especialy if for example they played few months to gain this money. Some things seems also to change over time all time with no positive effect at all, houses for 5days then 10, prices of farms and lockups. This all effects prices of goods in server and so on mostly richest players who ussualy lose or might gain to big adventage over update which changes $ drugs or specific item price. Changes with effect economy, like all other updates should be added more carefully. Generaly Stealh have healthy point of view Thats actualy most important for me change which AT should do, have ability to feel and fix problem, rather than ignore it, as you never know when you might be in same situation as player which is in need. Thanks everyone in AT who doesnt just come after school or job to "rekt some ppl, do some bam bam over here and ban ban over there" etc. but took time to have real input in this long story community.
I like you want listen to players, this is needed in community which want actualy grow up, not only numbers of players, but mainly polite users as those will more likely encourage new users to join and stay, rather than some of those unfriendly animals.

This text is displayed only for administrators

Less drastic updates which have HUGE influence over server economy.
Its understandable that with time payouts changes with prices and so on, but some updates was realy weird and unfair that some players actualy left server due to them or felt big discomphort and disapointment. Example: Hanagar, Helipad and Marina did cost at start when they were added around 22m, few months later 2.2m, now they are not even pernament. I dont have to explain how 20milions make a big diffrence to players, especialy if for example they played few months to gain this money.
Some things seems also to change over time all time with no positive effect at all, houses for 5days then 10, prices of farms and lockups.
This all effects prices of goods in server and so on mostly richest players who ussualy lose or might gain to big adventage over update which changes $ drugs or specific item price. Changes with effect economy, like all other updates should be added more carefully.

Generaly Stealh have healthy point of view
The main goal of the rules is to protect players
Thats actualy most important for me change which AT should do, have ability to feel and fix problem, rather than ignore it, as you never know when you might be in same situation as player which is in need.

Thanks everyone in AT who doesnt just come after school or job to "rekt some ppl, do some bam bam over here and ban ban over there" etc. but took time to have real input in this long story community.
nemaAsko
nemaAsko Thug Level 77 20/07/2017 10:09 PM
Really haven't played for long time on servers, but even when I played more activly I experinced this situation. Few weeks ago I post a thread about my lost stats(it solved now). Before I posted I tried to conntact some of the admins who were online, but guess.. 3 Administrators and 2 Moderators, 3 of them were AFK - fine, they are maybe on web solving something or just had a private thing to do. I tried to PM those who were not AFK, result - blocked PMs. I was like, ey let's try sending a message just to the others(beeing AFK), result - again same, blocked PMs. Yeah, I know they have their own life, they have the right to decide what to do. Also there are a lot of spammers who would PM them all the time, but if they unblock thier PMs maybe some of the issues reported here on web could be solved in-game. This is not happening only right now, it is happening for years. I really don't like this.
Really haven't played for long time on servers, but even when I played more activly I experinced this situation. Few weeks ago I post a thread about my lost stats(it solved now). Before I posted I tried to conntact some of the admins who were online, but guess.. 3 Administrators and 2 Moderators, 3 of them were AFK - fine, they are maybe on web solving something or just had a private thing to do. I tried to PM those who were not AFK, result - blocked PMs. I was like, ey let's try sending a message just to the others(beeing AFK), result - again same, blocked PMs. Yeah, I know they have their own life, they have the right to decide what to do. Also there are a lot of spammers who would PM them all the time, but if they unblock thier PMs maybe some of the issues reported here on web could be solved in-game. This is not happening only right now, it is happening for years. I really don't like this.
Đỡ ñổț åťẗáčķ мэ, āņд γðù ψιιḻ ñøẗ ěṿɇἢ ḍἵḗ ¡¡¡
[IMG]https://imgur.com/a/yz94LyJ[/IMG]
1 2 3 4
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.