Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

ELDzej , im 100 percent that u have no knowledge.

1 2
LukaaS69
LukaaS69 Level 27 01/08/2017 10:55 PM
1. i got banned for wh. and i dont care about friend and stop saying u and your friend "ELDzej" 2.proof that i wasn't using wh :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oph_nn1eFFk&feature=youtu.be 3.stop translating since i can't understand you. 4.i want only admin position or manager to respond.
1. i got banned for wh. and i dont care about friend and stop saying u and your friend "ELDzej"
2.proof that i wasn't using wh :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oph_nn1eFFk&feature=youtu.be
3.stop translating since i can't understand you.
4.i want only admin position or manager to respond.
Shikipon
Shikipon Level 88 02/08/2017 12:23 AM
haha xDD
haha xDD

IwAn
IwAn Level 153 02/08/2017 12:49 AM
Even if you didn't use anything, its pretty obvious that your friend did which means wallhack or hiding a cheater leads to 30 day ban anyways. Feel free to purchase unban from our Game Shop or wait 30 days.
Even if you didn't use anything, its pretty obvious that your friend did which means wallhack or hiding a cheater leads to 30 day ban anyways.
Feel free to purchase unban from our Game Shop or wait 30 days.
LukaaS69
LukaaS69 Level 27 02/08/2017 12:55 AM
how i can know that my friend was using cheats? the fuck i can't spec him. dude why should i get banned. and i said "only admin position , seems that u can't understand english.
how i can know that my friend was using cheats?
the fuck i can't spec him.
dude why should i get banned.
and i said "only admin position , seems that u can't understand english.
Facebook
Facebook Level 118 02/08/2017 01:14 AM
I wonder how stupid can you be? :)) You just said that you are "coming with your wh" (wh means wall hack, to clear up everything) and when ELDzej found himself attacked after few moments, and even after what you say, it is pretty clear that he though that you used it. Doesnt matter, your friend clearly used it, because was almost impossible to find him like that. And, as far as i see, you really didnt use wall hack in here, even i am sure that you use it in other situations, but whatever :)). You might ask why are you banned because your friend found him? Because you are stupid enough to 'warn' ELDzej that you are coming with your wall hack. Next time be more careful with such 'jokes', in this situation, this joke turns into a ban, with all rightful proof. So, consider your ban given for stupidity and bad jokes with tragic final
I wonder how stupid can you be? :)) You just said that you are "coming with your wh" (wh means wall hack, to clear up everything) and when ELDzej found himself attacked after few moments, and even after what you say, it is pretty clear that he though that you used it.

Doesnt matter, your friend clearly used it, because was almost impossible to find him like that.

And, as far as i see, you really didnt use wall hack in here, even i am sure that you use it in other situations, but whatever :)).

You might ask why are you banned because your friend found him? Because you are stupid enough to 'warn' ELDzej that you are coming with your wall hack. Next time be more careful with such 'jokes', in this situation, this joke turns into a ban, with all rightful proof.

So, consider your ban given for stupidity and bad jokes with tragic final
Kewe47
Kewe47 Legendary player Level 72 02/08/2017 01:21 AM
idgaf , tf how i can know that my friend is using wh? he just used /pozice , there is no 2places have the same name. and he knew that eldzej is hiding hisself , cause eldzej put bounty to check sperks , so sperks start recording and btw, i dont need any player to comment , u guys can't understand this simple thing. stop that and let admins reply.
idgaf ,
tf how i can know that my friend is using wh? he just used /pozice , there is no 2places have the same name.
and he knew that eldzej is hiding hisself , cause eldzej put bounty to check sperks , so sperks start recording
and btw, i dont need any player to comment , u guys can't understand this simple thing. stop that and let admins reply.
IwAn
IwAn Level 153 02/08/2017 02:02 AM
So basically what are you telling us is that you've just randomly placed airstrike in the exact building he was hiding out of another 20 nearby without getting any information from that guy who was helping you ? Bruh..
So basically what are you telling us is that you've just randomly placed airstrike in the exact building he was hiding out of another 20 nearby without getting any information from that guy who was helping you ?
Bruh..
Panda2018
Panda2018 Legendary player Level 103 02/08/2017 02:18 AM
So first you accuse him of using it then accuse his friend, that was not needed in first place.? Facebook you are the stupid here, clearly he was not using it, but he just got all the information needed from his friend (probably through some voice chat).For fuck's sake finally let admins decide and you unexperienced helpers don't take part in such things it really pisses me off. Apart from that, we all know that these kind of players always cheat and they are yet accepted back to the community
wonder how stupid can you be? :)) You just said that you are "coming with your wh" (wh means wall hack, to clear up everything) and when ELDzej found himself attacked after few moments, and even after what you say, it is pretty clear that he though that you used it.

So first you accuse him of using it then accuse his friend, that was not needed in first place.? Facebook you are the stupid here, clearly he was not using it, but he just got all the information needed from his friend (probably through some voice chat).For fuck's sake finally let admins decide and you unexperienced helpers don't take part in such things it really pisses me off.

Apart from that, we all know that these kind of players always cheat and they are yet accepted back to the community
LukaaS69
LukaaS69 Level 27 02/08/2017 03:32 AM
as far as i know that i said i dont need players to respond ? bruhh .. can't u understand english? go away , u such a asslicker, dont put your noise into this issue, since i really got bored cause of this xp farmers well dude , i knew that eldzej was checking if im using wh. and i start recording. and u can clearly see that i didn't had wh. he just used cmd /pozice , i knew that he will hide himself in a building , so i decied to call airstreak . and put it. and btw i joined to kewe's account and comment here. by mistake.
So basically what are you telling us is that you've just randomly placed airstrike in the exact building he was hiding out of another 20 nearby without getting any information from that guy who was helping you ? Bruh..
as far as i know that i said i dont need players to respond ?
bruhh .. can't u understand english?
go away , u such a asslicker, dont put your noise into this issue, since i really got bored cause of this xp farmers

well dude , i knew that eldzej was checking if im using wh. and i start recording.
and u can clearly see that i didn't had wh.
he just used cmd /pozice , i knew that he will hide himself in a building , so i decied to call airstreak . and put it.
and btw i joined to kewe's account and comment here. by mistake.
kenneth246
kenneth246 Lead Administrator Thug Level 155 02/08/2017 04:04 AM
You do know this is against the rules and you can be banned on web right? I don't get how you can do that by mistake. // Ahahah nope, nothing will be deleted.
and btw i joined to kewe's account and comment here. by mistake
You do know this is against the rules and you can be banned on web right? I don't get how you can do that by mistake.
// Ahahah nope, nothing will be deleted.
This text is displayed only for administrators
1 2
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.