Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

Poker problem..

1 2
Kingzzz
Kingzzz Outlaw Level 61 28/11/2017 10:27 AM
So There is this thing that the server thinks That you have a particular card with you, But it isn't on the deck which is shown, even though you don't have it, You still win. I Want a refund Like in the picture below, i've reported it on Bug Reports but it isn't fixed And i have lost lots of money from it. Like This PIcture Shows. https://imgur.com/a/nec4p In This picture the guy Wins From The Card Of King but there is no King in the deck... EDIT:- I Know it's a bug but it dosen't Happen all the time, and you can even see in the picture i said "I'm living life on the edge" which meant I can or can not face the bug.
So There is this thing that the server thinks That you have a particular card with you, But it isn't on the deck which is shown, even though you don't have it, You still win. I Want a refund Like in the picture below, i've reported it on Bug Reports but it isn't fixed And i have lost lots of money from it. Like This PIcture Shows.
imgur.com/a/nec4p
In This picture the guy Wins From The Card Of King but there is no King in the deck...

EDIT:-
If you know it is a bug then dont play poker if you dont want to lose money, as long you reported and it is an ACTUALLY bug, niCe will check it out and fix it. Nothing to worry about
I Know it's a bug but it dosen't Happen all the time, and you can even see in the picture i said "I'm living life on the edge" which meant I can or can not face the bug.
Are those equal, those who know and those who know not?
Leonn
Leonn Legendary player Level 74 28/11/2017 10:29 AM
If you think it is a bug then dont play poker if you dont want to lose money, as long you reported and it is an ACTUALLY bug, niCe will check it out and fix it. Nothing to worry about
If you think it is a bug then dont play poker if you dont want to lose money, as long you reported and it is an ACTUALLY bug, niCe will check it out and fix it. Nothing to worry about
Excalibur
Excalibur n00b Level 75 28/11/2017 10:45 AM
Kingz i advise that you either stop playing poker(if you dont want to lose money) or learn how to properly play it. In this case, the player had the king(of diamonds) pair in his hand( 2 cards) and the other guy had King of spades and 3 of diamonds. in the middle there were no matching cards so, the score is picked from the cards you have in hand, the 2 pair kings had a higher score than king and 3 diamonds so, he won. (Suppose there was a king in the middle cards as well then he would have won with 3 of a kind card( 3 Kings)). This isnt a bug therefore no refund will be given.
Kingz i advise that you either stop playing poker(if you dont want to lose money) or learn how to properly play it.
In this case, the player had the king(of diamonds) pair in his hand( 2 cards) and the other guy had King of spades and 3 of diamonds.
in the middle there were no matching cards so, the score is picked from the cards you have in hand, the 2 pair kings had a higher score than king and 3 diamonds so, he won.
(Suppose there was a king in the middle cards as well then he would have won with 3 of a kind card( 3 Kings)).
This isnt a bug therefore no refund will be given.
Kingzzz
Kingzzz Outlaw Level 61 28/11/2017 10:47 AM
I Talked to diaz and he said the same thing, But this bug has occured many times with me and Probably others And not always the guy has 2 Kings...
Kingz i advise that you either stop playing poker(if you dont want to lose money) or learn how to properly play it. In this case, the player had the king(of diamonds) pair in his hand( 2 cards) and the other guy had King of spades and 3 of diamonds. in the middle there were no matching cards so, the score is picked from the cards you have in hand, the 2 pair kings had a higher score than king and 3 diamonds so, he won. (Suppose there was a king in the middle cards as well then he would have won with 3 of a king card( 3 Kings)). This isnt a bug therefore no refund will be given.

I Talked to diaz and he said the same thing, But this bug has occured many times with me and Probably others And not always the guy has 2 Kings...
Stole77
Stole77 Epic player Level 148 28/11/2017 11:04 AM
There's no bug in this case player had pairs of kings hence he won. As Excalibur said either stop playing or learn how to play and you won't lose money. No bug, no refund, thread locked.
There's no bug in this case player had pairs of kings hence he won.
As Excalibur said either stop playing or learn how to play and you won't lose money.
No bug, no refund, thread locked.
DiazSuri
DiazSuri Gamer Level 102 28/11/2017 11:11 AM
You can win by pair of kings if for example you have king in your hands and one is on table aswell, but you can win with pair of kings even if only you hold pair of them in your hands. Since other player didn't have anything on table just like you he won with pair of kings in his hands since kings in his hands were best card in game. This explains your situation.
You can win by pair of kings if for example you have king in your hands and one is on table aswell, but you can win with pair of kings even if only you hold pair of them in your hands. Since other player didn't have anything on table just like you he won with pair of kings in his hands since kings in his hands were best card in game. This explains your situation.

This text is displayed only for administrators
Check out this and make your samp life easier The player's guide
Kingzzz
Kingzzz Outlaw Level 61 28/11/2017 11:35 AM
https://imgur.com/a/8Oxh6 Check The Screenshot. It Says 6 On The Last Card but Shows 8 Hearts on The card. (The last card on the deck)
imgur.com/a/8Oxh6

Check The Screenshot. It Says 6 On The Last Card but Shows 8 Hearts on The card. (The last card on the deck)
Stole77
Stole77 Epic player Level 148 28/11/2017 11:41 AM
But still he got one 5 and theres 5 in deck right? Those pictures are ultra low quality and cant really realize what others cards are. //Edit ye i can't realize what others cards are. to me it seems like he won with 5 5 and 6 6
But still he got one 5 and theres 5 in deck right? Those pictures are ultra low quality and cant really realize what others cards are.

//Edit ye i can't realize what others cards are. to me it seems like he won with 5 5 and 6 6
Kingzzz
Kingzzz Outlaw Level 61 28/11/2017 11:41 AM
But it still says He won with 2 Pairs..
But still he got one 5 and theres 5 in deck right? Those pictures are ultra low quality and cant really realize what others cards are.

But it still says He won with 2 Pairs..
Stole77
Stole77 Epic player Level 148 28/11/2017 11:47 AM
Right?

Right?
1 2
This topic has been locked due to inactivity.