Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

SuggestionsSuggestions on SA-MP

1... 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959... 2968
Boraka
Boraka Legendary player Level 61 27/08/2019 05:25 PM
It will be of great addition to the server if there was a duel fight system. what is it? ok. Now, if players try to fight in 1vs1 they go to a place usually airport in low players area so they can fight without interruption plus to avoid lag. I think if there is a command when u ask a /duel someone a popups come up to choose the weapon for the fight and even the wager if you win!. The advantage of this system if added over what is possible now is that the duel can be held in a virtual world just like the system for mini-games to minimize lag problem and to avoid any interference from other players and insure a fair 1vs1 experience. Finally, I think honest players will like this.
It will be of great addition to the server if there was a duel fight system. what is it? ok.

Now, if players try to fight in 1vs1 they go to a place usually airport in low players area so they can fight without interruption plus to avoid lag.

I think if there is a command when u ask a /duel someone a popups come up to choose the weapon for the fight and even the wager if you win!. The advantage of this system if added over what is possible now is that the duel can be held in a virtual world just like the system for mini-games to minimize lag problem and to avoid any interference from other players and insure a fair 1vs1 experience.

Finally, I think honest players will like this.
YouNique
YouNique Level 93 27/08/2019 06:33 PM
You should be able to enter your friend's hotel when owning your self as well so you can access it aswell for heist and other stuff cuz in SF there's only 1 hotel and heist was in SF aswell, and I had the same hotel as my friend therefore he had to buy a house...
You should be able to enter your friend's hotel when owning your self as well so you can access it aswell for heist and other stuff cuz in SF there's only 1 hotel and heist was in SF aswell, and I had the same hotel as my friend therefore he had to buy a house...
DarkVirus
DarkVirus Gamer Level 14 27/08/2019 08:50 PM
i have a punch of suggesions : 1- Battle Royale Mode - most of multiplayer games nowdays heads to the "battle royale" , so why dont you code a new type of /event as a battle royal? fun ,no? 2- Chess - yeah we have many Minigames .. Poker , blackjack , pool , etc .. why don't we have chess? 3- Car Ramming - if a player rush into my car that caused more than 30% or 40% damage could be an assult and i won't take wanted stars if i killed him ... people who throw water canons on others too .. this should be counted as a assult! 4- Job Timer - Some Jobs like Police or Paramedic have some time out of their viecle before job is ended .. why don't we know how exaclty time left by a timer? 5- Avoiding Death - obviously people runs to ammu nation or anyshop to avoid death .. that's silly somehow but it can be conciderd. Please tell me what you think. Thank You!
i have a punch of suggesions :
1- Battle Royale Mode - most of multiplayer games nowdays heads to the "battle royale" , so why dont you code a new type of /event as a battle royal? fun ,no?

2- Chess - yeah we have many Minigames .. Poker , blackjack , pool , etc .. why don't we have chess?

3- Car Ramming - if a player rush into my car that caused more than 30% or 40% damage could be an assult and i won't take wanted stars if i killed him ... people who throw water canons on others too .. this should be counted as a assult!

4- Job Timer - Some Jobs like Police or Paramedic have some time out of their viecle before job is ended .. why don't we know how exaclty time left by a timer?

5- Avoiding Death - obviously people runs to ammu nation or anyshop to avoid death .. that's silly somehow but it can be conciderd.

Please tell me what you think.
Thank You!
Sparkyy
Sparkyy Legendary player Level 78 28/08/2019 03:56 PM
- Make a boombox so we can play music without being in houses, offices or vehicles. - In /org > Online Organizations, when u check the members u should write the id of the online members beside their name not just their name.
- Make a boombox so we can play music without being in houses, offices or vehicles.
- In /org > Online Organizations, when u check the members u should write the id of the online members beside their name not just their name.
iBust
iBust Photographer Level 74 28/08/2019 04:08 PM
Reduce the price of MG and RPG on game shop since many players over price them
Reduce the price of MG and RPG on game shop since many players over price them
ColdNight
ColdNight King of GTA Level 68 29/08/2019 11:07 AM
Web profiles should have a "Votings" tab where you can check the votings that they created
Web profiles should have a "Votings" tab where you can check the votings that they created
iTarnell
iTarnell Upstanding Citizen Level 54 29/08/2019 08:03 PM
- Add green gauge color and neon (there is currently mint green, lime green gauge/neon on server).
- Add green gauge color and neon (there is currently mint green, lime green gauge/neon on server).
Nermo
Nermo Administrator Scalawag Level 157 30/08/2019 11:06 AM
Add a command to know how many gang hoods in gang without going to hq.
Add a command to know how many gang hoods in gang without going to hq.
Zeft
Zeft Upstanding Citizen Level 116 30/08/2019 04:14 PM
-Change map in the event Juggernaut -Increase the time in the event Hide n Seek II -Increase the cooldown of buying ammo manufactory, cocaine and etc.. -Change some guns in event the Death Run
-Change map in the event Juggernaut
-Increase the time in the event Hide n Seek II
-Increase the cooldown of buying ammo manufactory, cocaine and etc..
-Change some guns in event the Death Run
Boraka
Boraka Legendary player Level 61 30/08/2019 08:58 PM
Please add a hotkey for /flip
Please add a hotkey for /flip
1... 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959... 2968