Confirmation

Confirmation

Register
Login

SuggestionsSuggestions on web

1 2 3 4 5... 38
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 334 14/08/2022 08:41 PM
Please post your suggestions on web here.
ascendz
ascendz Legendary player Level 74 14/08/2022 09:17 PM
Add an option that you can /report players from Webchat. Add an option that can give you to check Players stats from /webchat
Add an option that you can /report players from Webchat.
Add an option that can give you to check Players stats from /webchat
Flokii
Flokii n00b Level 81 14/08/2022 09:18 PM
Suggestions 1- Add a new setting on web settings which is "Notify when a new voting is created", so when there's a new Voting we will get notified at our notification box. 2- Same as per blogs, add a setting that we can turn off/on notifications when a new blog is posted. [Reposting]
Suggestions

1- Add a new setting on web settings which is "Notify when a new voting is created", so when there's a new Voting we will get notified at our notification box.

2- Same as per blogs, add a setting that we can turn off/on notifications when a new blog is posted.

[Reposting]
Astro21
Astro21 Talkative Level 58 15/08/2022 12:35 AM
When you join web lotto and it ends we should get a notif about the player who won and which ticket (in case u lost)
When you join web lotto and it ends we should get a notif about the player who won and which ticket (in case u lost)
ThirdHandLV ThirdHandLV 27/01/2023 06:53 PM
Thank you for typing ''t'' Rahim. The world is now a different place thanks to your message.
Thank you for typing ''t'' Rahim. The world is now a different place thanks to your message.
niCe
niCe Lead Manager Legendary player Level 334 15/08/2022 12:57 AM
You don't lose in lottery, every ticket is a winning ticket.

You don't lose in lottery, every ticket is a winning ticket.
ViLG4X ViLG4X 25/05/2023 04:01 AM
I don't understand this. anyone can explain?
I don't understand this. anyone can explain?
ikOzy ikOzy 25/05/2023 04:40 AM
You get a reward no matter what by buying a lottery ticket. Either you get 450 tokens or 75XP.
You get a reward no matter what by buying a lottery ticket. Either you get 450 tokens or 75XP.
ViLG4X ViLG4X 27/05/2023 10:39 PM
thank you
thank you
MonsterTalha
MonsterTalha Editor Level 44 15/08/2022 11:32 AM
Please Add New Hesit Because All Hesit is oldest So That Reason All is Boring with oldest hesit so add it Please Add option in web that you can /report players from Webchat.

Please Add New Hesit Because All Hesit is oldest So That Reason All is Boring with oldest hesit so add it
Please Add option in web that you can /report players from Webchat.
KrypteX21
KrypteX21 n00b Level 55 15/08/2022 02:27 PM
This is the wrong thread to put suggestion , this thread is web suggestions You can post your in-game suggestion in this Thread
Please Add New Hesit Because All Hesit is oldest So That Reason All is Boring with oldest hesit so add it
This is the wrong thread to put suggestion , this thread is web suggestions
You can post your in-game suggestion in this Thread
Supremacy
Supremacy Level 24 15/08/2022 04:05 PM
Hello, My suggestion is to add the Admin Tag option below the posts, just like there are other options for Bold, Italic, Link and others. There should be Admin tag option too so that we can hide information or reports easily. Many players are confused while using Admin tags and thus sensitive information is not hidden. This option will eventually help people to hide information easily in Player reports or bug reports easily without making a mistake in the syntax. Thanks.
Hello,

My suggestion is to add the Admin Tag option below the posts, just like there are other options for Bold, Italic, Link and others. There should be Admin tag option too so that we can hide information or reports easily.
Many players are confused while using Admin tags and thus sensitive information is not hidden.

This option will eventually help people to hide information easily in Player reports or bug reports easily without making a mistake in the syntax.
Thanks.
Acceonit
Acceonit Level 69 15/08/2022 09:04 PM
[Suggestions] - Add more Avatars for users to use, here are some avatars I took and resized... Red Dead Redemption 2 GTA Online Unforntaunly, The limit for images in one forum post is 30 so I'm unable to post more avatars..
[Suggestions]

- Add more Avatars for users to use, here are some avatars I took and resized...

Red Dead Redemption 2

GTA Online

Unforntaunly, The limit for images in one forum post is 30 so I'm unable to post more avatars..
ganjaaaaaaaa
ganjaaaaaaaa Level 43 16/08/2022 02:11 AM
Suggestions gang turfs So for turfing we get payout for taking over the turf right, I'd like to suggest, for every 30 minutes a gang hold a turf for the gang members would a get payout automatically say 25k, the payout would vary on the size of the turf. This would be a good way for players who love turfing, gang fights or just like being in a gang would get money passively.
Suggestions

gang turfs
So for turfing we get payout for taking over the turf right, I'd like to suggest, for every 30 minutes a gang hold a turf for the gang members would a get payout automatically say 25k, the payout would vary on the size of the turf. This would be a good way for players who love turfing, gang fights or just like being in a gang would get money passively.
Ayman049 Ayman049 30/12/2022 04:52 PM
I agree with your suggestion but it would be a little too op, because people will just go afk and still get money, but if it is only a benefit for gang bosses for example it would be good and it will make people turf for skills more than money.
I agree with your suggestion but it would be a little too op, because people will just go afk and still get money, but if it is only a benefit for gang bosses for example it would be good and it will make people turf for skills more than money.
KrypteX21 KrypteX21 30/12/2022 04:57 PM
Put your in-game suggestion Here , this thread is for web suggestion , Thanks !!
Put your in-game suggestion Here , this thread is for web suggestion , Thanks !!
1 2 3 4 5... 38